on 4 September 2017
I love this movie! Diane and Jack are just such an awesome double act, the chemistry and the way they bounce off of each other is such a delight to watch. Diane Keaton particularly is very captivating in this movie, so adorable and brilliant, real quality acting. And it's funny!....and light hearted and has left me feeling inspired! So grateful for this type of genuinely uplifting movie, seems it's quite a rare thing these days.
on 30 January 2018
I lost my original copy and it’s a must have for everyone’s collection and all ages enjoy it. Highly recommend from action, to romance to comedy it’s all in the film. 💙
on 12 April 2018
First DVD of this from another supplier had problems. I think this is the one that way fine and already knew loved the film. Arrived in good time by delivery date.
on 26 August 2017
Great actors, very funny plot. I enjoyed every minute of it.
on 28 April 2017
Brilliant! A must have for any DVD collection.
on 13 September 2017
deliver quick' old copy broke half way though look forward seeing new copy right thouugh
on 21 April 2018
Diane and Jack at their best.... watch.
on 28 September 2017
Not often enough that you get films about older people and their relationship and this is so funny I really enjoyed it and the cast was excellent
on 6 April 2018
One of the funniest films I've eve watched.
on 9 August 2017
Excellent movie with a great twist and had me laughing and crying and on the edge of my seat - great acting and highly recommended!