Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 February 2014
Just happy fun music. At a party, if there's a lull in the dancing, just ask th DJ to put on some ABBA and the floor will be full of gyrating dancers in no time. Love it.
on 3 June 2013
Extremely good cd if you like ABBA then this one is a must to have, the delivery was excellent came within the time given as this is music that I will use for my wedding
on 21 June 2010
Although I have been very fond of ABBA since their arrival on the music scene, I never had any of their albums. This CD fills the bill for the ABBA sound.

S.J.Bolton
on 8 August 2013
This arrived well before the 'ETA given by about 10days. It was in good working order and I listen to it in my car (if my husband lets me!). I am well pleased with it.
on 19 February 2000
This album certainly contains all of the group's best tracks, demonstrating the variety of tracks released by them and their enormous talent.
A must for any fan!
on 3 April 2014
Great delivery. Excellent condition. Bought for mother in law as something different for Mother's Day after finding out she liked abba. You can't beat a bit of abba!
on 21 May 2014
The CD was exactly as expected and if you enjoy the music of Abba then you will love it. I also don't think I could offer any other commenbt on conten so well known.
on 3 January 2013
Love ABBA
Good stuff. All their best and the DVD is good for bringing back those memories.
They sound better now than they did then. Must be an age thing!
on 28 December 2012
Brilliant original Abba ! You can't fail to be happy listening to these tracks. Used to listen to this on a cassette in the car in the 80's driving all over Europe.
on 12 May 2014
This is my first Abba cd, I purchased this as I had bought a new car & wanted so cheerful music to play in it. All the classics. I would recommend to all Abba fans.