Format: DVD|Change

on 29 November 2004
My toddler adores this video. After receiving it as a birthday present a couple of months ago, he has watched it innumerable times and never seems bored. I find it very 'computer-gamey' to look at, but it is completely innocuous and has some quite sweet songs to accompany the stories.
on 21 February 2006
Noticed on some of the Noddy DVDs that reviewers have said that the quality is not very good even on DVD - well, on this one it is very good and as expected. My 3 year old and 18 month old both really enjoyed this DVD and I intend to purchase others to add to the collection! Very bright pictures, nice 'moral'/educational storylines, some fun songs and all in all, a very good 'occupier' even for children (like mine) that don't normally sit in front on the TV for very long.
on 6 December 2005
my two year old son absolutely adoooored this. it's the first Noddy series he's ever seen and he never gets bored ! There are lovely bright happy colours and the English spoken is clear and easy to understand. I'm going to get him some more Noddy DVDs !
on 12 January 2014
Purchased as a Christmas gift for our two grandsons. They love the stories and have watched them numerous times..to the point where us grandparents are almost "word perfect"!! I certainly recommend this item.
on 29 December 2012
The reproduction was faultless. Bought this for our 3 year old granddaughter who sat and watched it all the way through. Had to be good for that.
on 1 February 2012
Great DVD - you can't go wrong with Nodddy and friends to keep the kids entertained. We are building our Noddy collection now and Noddy/and The Treasure Map is a firm favourite.
on 28 August 2012
My three year old and one year old both love this which gives me a bit of peace during days that are particularly manic. A good buy would definitely recommend.
on 28 December 2012
great dvd my grandaughter has most of them she is a great fan of noddy and the naughty gobblins always in trouble
on 16 December 2013
Just like most of the Noddy DVDs this one is great fun for the little Noddy fans...all round a great wee DVD
on 16 March 2014
Once again my grandson loves this series he asks for it again and again he is 4 and just loves this series