Customer reviews

Price:£1.08+ £1.26 shipping

on 16 May 2017
good
VINE VOICEon 29 April 2004
I'm still trying to work out what the appeal is. Unless you're deaf andhave no concept of how the human voice should sound I think we can allaccept that his singing sucks big time. The music and production isunimaginative, dated, throw-back pop-rnb. So I guess we're just left withthe fact that some listeners feel that it's an 'angst-ridden' song that'sspeaks in the language of today's "yoof". Hmmmm. I'm not sure if angst isthe word I'd use.
So we're down to the last thing... it's packed full with profanities. Ahha! So that's all you need to get a number one single these days!! Arepeople really buying this just because he swears a lot?!
Please don't encourage him any further!
on 19 January 2015
Excellent Product many Thanks A+++++
on 12 March 2004
Heard this track while in the states a few weeks ago and have been trying to get it since. Have to have it and am only disappointed that it's not released here for a few more weeks. A song I could listen to over and over. One most people can relate to! Angst ridden but stylishly so I feel. Not brilliant in any technical sense; just simple, yet very effective and compelling lyrics and melody. Love it.
on 28 March 2004
eamon, got o1 of da most unique voices around at the moment. this a slick r'n'b choon. wit the vocals comin out of the song n smashin u in the face. cant wait til its out! u no it'll b on my stereo!