on 15 October 2012
I bought this as I was about to lay a complete new patio, steps and paths hence needed a longer spirit level. My local tool suppliers and a well known DIY store were either sold out or much more expensive so it was £12 cheaper than any other in stock, I took a chance and ordered this one from Amazon and it arrived within 36 hours, perfectly packed, brand new in sealed shrink plastic and it does exactly what it designed to do. My other levels are Stabila and they have given good, accurate service for many years, are nicely weighted, not too wide to handle, the vials are soundly mounted so what else can you need..a good price for a good working product.
on 10 May 2013
Very pleased with the new level had some use already,a little on the light side but does not detract from the quality,it is a fast bubble to settle as is always the case with this make,i have had my short stabila level for about 40 years the bubble is not so easy to read now but still usable.you will not go far wrong with stabila.
on 5 March 2016
I bought this to help level the battens for 3 ceilings I'm going to underboard. It is well built, a comfortable weight and doubles as a useful straight edge for cutting plasterboard etc, The vials well protected encased in acrylic and a laser level confirmed its accuracy . A very useful piece of kit.
on 12 November 2013
this is my fourth level I own,two 96 series and a sixteen inch 70 series all giving 100 percent accuracy,used other makes of levels in the past but none match these,goods arrived well packaged and in good delivery time
on 20 July 2015
This completes my set of levels and means I now have one for pretty much every job. Well made, accurate (as far as I've been able to ascertain at least) and light the Stabila brand has a good reputation and I have high hopes for a long life from these items.
on 18 March 2015
This is a very well made and accurate spirit level, well worth the money but one query I have is why are there two vertical viles set at 90 degrees? Wouldn't a 45 degree vial be a better option than two the same?
on 17 March 2015
Top notch bit of kit. As a seasoned DIYer with a preference for good tools rather than the cheapest, this has impressed me. Knowing several trades people who use stabila as their daily levels, I can see exactly why; lightweight,a nice true edge, and a very very good repeatable level given.
on 27 August 2015
What can you say, its a level. Actually its a stabila, so I expect to get years of use out of it, as I have with previous Stabilas. Yellow with black bits, its easy to spot, its easy to handle and is of robust construction.
on 6 January 2013
professional piece of kit - recommended by a colleague as the best make on the market so totally fit for purpose
on 12 August 2014
I brought this spirit level for my husband it's great value for the money and the packaging and delivery was first class I would recommend anyone to buy this item as it's worth every penny don't hesitate buy it now you won't regret it