Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change

on 8 December 2013
Just plugged in the and one of the sockets started to catch fire - luckily circuit breaker did its job... Ironically was replacing a 1m ikea socket for what I thought would be safer. Do not buy - I shall be returning...
on 15 February 2017
Good product.
Note - they ship the latest version of this product which means you don't get what is in the picture. The end result is better though because you get the latest 4 gang Masterplug product.

No negatives, small and easy to carry in a laptop bag.
on 20 October 2015
Wow, such a nice stuff in here! This product is something must-have in every home. In our kitchen there was only one free socket space left for out laptops, which we had three in total constantly. This thingy in here solved our problems instantly. Used it for more than a month already without any problem.

Another thing that I really like about it is warranty. If it's gonna brake, you will get a new one for sure. But that's not all of the story - it has internal circuitry, which is supposed to protect from lightening discharges, short circuits in the system... All that nasty things from which your devices can easily brake - this is especially bad for laptops. And we leave our laptops connected there throughout all time! Now if by any chance the internal circuitry is not gonna work as it's supposed to - you will get a refund for your laptops! I think it was about £2000 but I don't remember now. Simply buy it and check yourself :)
on 10 November 2016
I ordered this cable as I needed a spare cable in the house. As we have few Apple products so we needed extra cables. Am an Amazon Prime member so I get the cable the next day safely and securely. So I can’t complain about the delivery time but there is nothing else to complain about here.

The cable is well finished and sturdy. The cable is durable, tangle free and the connectors are securely attached too. On charging my phone, the cable fits my phone seamlessly and work perfectly. My phone was fully charged a lot quicker than what I expected which was impressive! The length of the cable is great for my needs.

And at this price range on market at the moment it is a great buy. So you can't fault it on that and am very happy with the product quality all round am highly satisfied and would recommend this too someone wanting some pretty protection. Brilliant cable.

I would happily recommend this cable to anyone.
on 5 May 2016
Solid build. Ideal for leaving appliances plugged in like TV's, cable boxes etc. Thought I wouldn't take any chances with my equipment, especially living in a flat where the electrics may not be the best! Luckily havent tested the surge protection, but there's a nice green light telling you you're protected.
Good high quality item, however even though it says 2m I will go for a longer lead next time. I have a tendency to buy these quality products when using them in conjunction with my important electricals. I like the fact that the device has illuminated warnings for both the surge and power. Also the product manufacturers are confident in their product giving it a 3 year warranty.
on 17 September 2015
Perfect for the job and I was only buying it as a replacement for other ones I had. The only disadvantage with this is that the 'power' and 'surge protection' lights (red and green at the ends) are fairly bright, especially when they are in your bedroom at night! I personally have to cover them over as they shine straight towards the bed, but else they are flawless.
on 4 September 2014
Great surge protector. I bought this after a thunderstorm near our house caused the power to go out. Worried the next time it happens would destroy some of my precious tech so thought this was the best option.

It hasn't been tested yet but judging from the other reviews, it seems it would do that job.
on 30 March 2016
This product stopped working after 3 months. I am very disappointed. Originally, I liked the fact that it had surge protection but now that it doesn't work. That too was pointless. I would not recommend this for regular use.
on 17 September 2015
I bought 3 of those and neither one of them has the green (surge protection) led on which means that they are nothing more nothing less than an expensive extension lead. Thank you very much. Just pointing out in case you think you are protected, I'd advise you to check the led regularly as this is just another example of make to break engineering aka waste of resources! When is humanity going to learn that by spending our finite resources on s***y products will cost us well...an Earth! Manufacturers of those products should be ashamed!!!