on 10 October 2015
Small with powerful beam. Keep in the car between the two front seats for accessibility. Would highly recommend
on 30 March 2009
I did not get disappointed after I received this item. Maglite always provides good quality. This "small" torch has perfect lightbeam, which is strong, diameter can be adjusted (even at the biggest lightbeam diameter, it gives very bright light), and also can be used in a "candle"-mode.

Small, efficient with a strong light. Recommended to anyone.
on 16 August 2009
This item is good value for money Great light from it. Just what I need for the long dark nights ahead of me in the Shetland Isles
on 8 November 2009
I am a great fan of Maglite Torches. My latest purchase is the 2 x AA battery Mini. True to Maglite this torch has l-o-n-g battery life with a powerful light varying from pencil to flood beam. The switch-on is by turning the focusing head. The coloured case is etched and this makes it easy to grip. The case is sealed by rubber rings to make it water resistant. Spare bulb is in the screw-in base. Great price from Amazon.
Ken Grant

Tags: Torch, Maglite, Maglight, Maglite Mini.
on 5 March 2009
what an excellent beam for such a small torch. It can be directed at a particular thing or light up a reasonable area. Brilliant value for money and comes with a spare bulb.
on 4 February 2013
This is my second mini maglite - the first was a red one I had for years and when I lost it I did not hesitate to get another. The light beam from them is nicely adjustable and the "candle mode" where you remove the top comes in super handy too. A very hardy piece of gear, with weather proofing seals to keep out the dust and rain. I attach one of those wire/metal keyring circle thingies to the hole in the base so that I can easily hang the torch from a hook or nail. Finally, this comes in a box and includes the required batteries so it would make an awesome gift for someone you know who is into camping/hiking (or could just use a super reliable torch around the house).
on 3 April 2013
This item was meant to be Blue (last one in stock). When it arrived it was Black with only one battery (there should be two) and the inside of the maglite box was broken (so not much use as a present). When all is said and done it is a Maglite and a good torch. But as it was for a present I went and got one from a shop (radical I know). I will keep this one but as it was from Amazon there is no way to not buy from them again. But it would be nice to at least have an acknowledgement from them that they got it wrong. And how come the item is still avaliabe if I ordered the last one?
on 24 May 2013
I already have a couple of these in other colours but I wanted a blue one for my bicycle tool box - it matches the few Park tools I have. Sad, I know. I had no hesitation in buying a Maglite - they feel substantial and like they would still work perfectly (albeit with a few scratches) if run over by a bus. My first one - now about ten years old - still works perfectly, although I must admit I haven't subjected it to the bus test.
on 1 February 2014
This is my second mini Maglite, which I plan to keep in the car.

Well built with an adjustable beam it is well made using quality products. I actually keep it in the box with spare batteries which basically guarantees that i will not be without light.

At this price it comes highly recommended
on 29 January 2012
This is a great little torch. The beam is strong enough for general use. Power cut, dark night, looking for things.... I bough this size because it would fit in any bag easily if needed, thinking I would need a more powerful version at home, but to be honest this one is great for everything I need it for.