Customer reviews

Loctite Glue Remover Gel 80000655 - 5 gm
Package Quantity: 1|Style: CLASSIC|Change

on 19 May 2017
My kids got superglue on the window sill, sideboard and floor! Needless to say one very stressed mum! I tried all the tricks it says online to get rid of glue. None worked til I found someone mention this product. Can say for me it worked perfectly. I used the whole tube as there was so much glue spilt. Unfortunately I missed some glue so I am definitely ordering more within the next few days. I think its a good thing to have in the house should any spillage happen again.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 April 2017
Used to remove super glue accidentally left on toilet seat cover. It did take a few applications but worked well. I am now left with an unblemished toilet seat. The alternative would have been to scratch it off!

Make sure you read the instructions as the chemical reaction takes time and requires toilet paper (which was handy since I was working on the toilet!)
on 8 June 2017
This glue remover makes superglue become wet and slippery again, so you can effectively undo whatever the superglue did - but it doesn't dissolve the superglue so there will be residues that you need to scrape off slowly and manually.
on 16 March 2017
I bought it to use it over two superglue stains on a pair of jeans (the same item shown on the packaging). The product worked well, the stains havent disappeared but are less visible now.
on 14 September 2017
Used this to unglue part if a leather bracelet that we'd tried to fix but superglued on upside down, the bracelet was a gift so my son was soooo relieved we were able to sort it
on 26 August 2017
Does what it says. Removes glue from clothing or other materials.
I used it to get glue out of a rug and it worked.
on 26 April 2017
Great product - does exactly what it says on the packet, removed glue brilliantly from my car dashboard
on 30 June 2017
this was ok apart from the fact that I got more on my fingers than the item I was trying to glue,and that is fatal, can't get fingers apart, tube was too small as well.
on 30 June 2017
Excellent product - removed superglue from back of an iPhone perfectly and without damage
on 1 July 2017
The product worked very well removing some old superglue. I would definitely but more when my supply runs out, & I would recommend it to others.