on 20 January 2015
awful....I am concerned with safety of goods received!!
It arrived with 4 spots of rust at the bottom of the bottle. It also smelled when I unwrapped it and continues to!!
Unfortunately I used it on my camping light before I noticed the state of it. IThe moment I realised the state of it, I threw it away. I bought identical item from another seller a week after, and that was excellent. No rust and no smell.
on 11 November 2011
They're great for the above, but the appliances take up too much room compared to the click type or screw type for motorcycle camping. I use mine in a gas lantern for when I need more light than a hurricane lantern can provide. Used -correctly- they are safe, last a very long time and are half the price of the screw/click cans.
Prices seem to vary enormously, and check what you're getting as butane alone is poor in very cold weather. At least with the Campingaz brand, you know exactly what you're getting each and every time.
on 9 January 2014
Amazing little bottles filled with gas! They are so blue and round.
Despatched on time and packaged well, they arrived in good order and went into storage. Not using them for camping but for a little stove and lights when we have power cuts. Good price. No problems with this order.
on 15 May 2013
Camping Gaz is difficult to find in the shops so I'm very pleased to find it online. I have a few Camping Gaz products and can now use them again. What can I say, it appears to be the genuine item and if you need Camping Gaz refills this is the place to get them.
on 29 July 2013
could have better intructions i had a bit of a drama fitting it and dealing wth a massive gas escape. silly me probably as there ARE diagrams on the tin, but maybe I read the wrong bit?! great value and no complaints!
on 4 September 2011
Easily installed and lasts for ages, even when you haven't used them in a bit. I use mine in a gas light, and this is the first replacement I've put in in a long time.
on 15 June 2015
Fast delivery. I wanted C206 but was sent C206GLS with gas lock system as C206 no longer available. However this leaks on old burnerdespite following instruction.So I have purchsed new burner and it works fine
on 11 October 2011
Poor value as I have since found an local supplier at a third of the cost and a lot less waiting
on 23 May 2012
I bought this for camping and i must say it does the job,also handy for power cuts which seems to be happening more often with these high winds that visit us more often now.
on 20 June 2013
I needed gas for an old stove and blow lamp. Replacement cylinders not readily available in store locally so these are excellent