Customer reviews

Size: Embroidery Scissors|Change

on 31 March 2017
Bit of a gamble buying these but I could always use them for other things. They worked really well, quick and clean cutting. No having to hold hair taut and then hack at it like my so called dog hair scissors and the lack of a pointy end makes it safer. Managed to do a legs and back end trim in a couple of mins including bottom of paws where she gets a lot of hair growing between the pads
on 5 February 2017
They're a little stiff, and the fact there's no split ring or any other way to directly connect these to a keychain or whatever is mildly disappointing at the asking price, but the design is robust, the scissors themselves offer rounded almost safety heads, and the scissors are quite effective cutting tools.

I like the colour and the construction [aesthetically pleasing]. They feel good in the hand [ergonomically well designed for a full size hand]. A really useful thing to have on you if you don't carry a penknife or live in a country where doing so is prohibited.
on 20 April 2016
These are brilliant scissors that truly do not allow sticky residue to stick to their blades. Heaven...no more wiping all that goo off!
on 16 June 2016
All Fiskars products are of the highest standard. I have maybe a dozen Fiskar scissors around the house and in my workshop, of all different sizes and types. Every one is superb. Even the oldest examples have not yet needed to be sharpened. But I have a Fiskars sharpener ready for that day.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 December 2015
I have bought many quite expensive scissors in the past and never been impressed. These are in a different league altogether.
They are truly comfortable to hold, you can sharpen them, adjust them and put them in the dishwasher. They cut superbly, and are the perfect size for kitchen use. I use them everyday for a multitude of tasks and could not be more pleased with them. I have just ordered more for my office and our gift-wrap cupboard, the utility room, the workshop and a spare pair to hide for when my other half quietly takes them to his Bermuda Triangle where the kitchen screwdriver, the spare batteries, and my pliers all go, never to be seen again.
Highly recommended.
on 4 January 2016
I have many pairs of scissors for varied uses, and Fiskars is my preferred brand. As I sew and embroider a lot, I realised I needed a pair of precision scissors that didn't have small finger grips, so I found and ordered these. The price was the best I could find after a little research, and these larger grips allow me to use thumb and forefinger without difficulty whilst preserving accuracy. Much more comfortable after prolonged use, so I'm yet again happy with Fiskars!
on 8 May 2013
This is the second one of these I have bought. The other one did wear out after a couple of years. I need to have sharp scissors because I cut my children's hair and obviously for this more than anything else, the scissors have to be as sharp as humanely possible to stop unnecessary hair tugging (both my children love how their hair looks after its done, but getting there is a bit challenging at times lol).

But obviously u need sharp scissors for other things too!

Even if fairly blunt it only takes roughly ten strokes to get scissors sharp again. Couldn't manage without this sharpener. Others break fairly eaisly but this sharpener seems fairly long lasting. I've given it four stars because I would like the sharpener to be even more longer lasting but for the price, I don't think it can be bettered.

Would recommend to anyone.
on 19 March 2016
Great scissors, been using for months and they are still sharp. Nice sharp points and the non-stick coating works well.
on 18 February 2016
handy comfortable little scissors, good for small precision cutting in crafts
on 18 December 2016
These are absolutely fantastic left handed scissors and are certainly worth paying for.

I mainly use mine for cutting fabric and they are certainly very sharp.

Would recommend them to anyone looking for a good pair of left handed scissors!