Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 22 November 2008
Duracell must be about to launch a 'new and improved' battery because they seem to be trying to get rid of their old stock. 12 batteries at this price is very reasonable. We've all seen the adverts for these Duracell batteries but they really are as good as the marketing hype. I haven't changed a battery in any clock/TV remote control/camera/keyboard/mouse/torch since February and its now November. Just lucky?
on 16 September 2009
Good price for the batteries from Kenco Spares, but be aware that they come loose and very close to the end of their shelf life, MARCH 2010, for the ones I bought Sept 09.
on 27 December 2012
I have used Duracell batteries for 3 decades because they never leaked and were guaranteed not to do so. However in the last 18 Months I have had Duracell batteries leak in a clock, a toy train and most recently a Wii controller. The Wii batteries where marked as good until 2018 and had only been in the controller for 6 months.

After researching this I have found many people have had Duracell batteries leak. After contacting Duracell I have also learned that they no longer guarantee their batteries against leaking.

Very disappointing given that Duracell have managed to consistently make batteries that don't leak for all these years.
on 27 June 2009
These are fantastic value for money, look at the prices in the shops. BUT even more fantastic is the delivery time. I ordered them one day and they arrived the next, now that is what I call service. Will recomend this supplier to everyone
on 18 January 2011
Bought this for usage during Christmas period. Delivery was on time but I have never seen batteries run low so quickly.The first pair I used was in a camera, took less than five pictures and I had 'battery low' flash on the screen.The same for the remaining three pairs used on other products as well.
on 20 September 2010
Item did not turn up like the packaging displays - batteries were from EU and packaging had been cut away to only leave the batteries. Not what I expect from suppliers on Amazon. Would avoid in future.
on 8 January 2012
Not happy as the batteries were flat. I had to go to tescos and buy new ones. I am totally not ratified having spent over 8 pounds. Three pounds somthing and over 5 for post & pack. Then find they were flat.
on 31 October 2013
Me and my Dad noticed once that the more words batteries have in their name, the shorter they will last. "Extra Ultra Super Heavy Duty Batteries" will probably last for a few days before running out, but "Duracell Plus" is probably going to last for a while.
on 13 February 2014
I purchased these batteries as I bought a Christmas present for someone and lost the batteries I purchased earlier. As per normal I have loads of packs of batteries, but they (like socks) disappear when you need them. The person I bought them for reported no leaking problems with these batteries when they were used in children s toys.

I purchased these batteries as they were great value for money and knew they would not take long to arrive from Amazon.

As for how long they last, well I never really take much notice of that as batteries vary from battery to battery, no matter what brand you buy....why do the cheap ones that come free with a remote control last almost forever and no other battery you buy after ever lasts as long?

Would I buy these batteries again? Yes I would.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 October 2011
Well my packet of batteries (well actually two packs of 8, was 4+4 free on packet). Was infact expecting just the 12 but got more, 18 in total.

I did order these but got no delivery of them even after the estimated date. Ordered on the 14th and still no show on the 24th, so a little miffed. Did contact the seller who emailed back saying that another set would be sent out. These arrived within two days, which was good on behalf of the seller.

The date of these are good 2018 not short dated as some have stated (maybe I was lucky and after my first order getting lost, they made sure I had a long date).

So all in all I did get the batteries required for the duck house door, but had to wait and in the mean time had to buy some more expensive ones from the local shop. Plus had husband asking each day if the batteries had arrived and it would have been easier to go to the shops.

Would I buy batteries again from the web? Not really apart from ones sent out direct from Amazon.