Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 February 2004
All I have to say about this album is 'WOW'
Jc managed to take my personal expectations for this album and rip them to shreds then light them on fire, for he exceeded them in every way possible.
From the wide range of Vocality he proved he has from ADIDAS to Dear Goodbye.
JC knows how to Play with his words and come up with something sexy and catchy then lay down hot instrumentals to go with it.
If you're looking for something musically new and astounding this is the album to get.
on 28 February 2004
Well, what can i say?? This album is off the hook!! I recommend this album to anyone who has got good music taste! I am more of a JT fan, but JC has impressed me so much with this album the vocals, beats, different types of sounds and flavors on this album are amazing, it has got it all! It such a diverse album that would please anyone!! Just try and listen to it!? And i promise you! It will make you dance and sing along and you will enjoy the rollercoaster ride of this album!
on 24 January 2004
In a way I dont really want to write this report as it showcases Jc's talent even more to the wider world and with Justin having such MAJOR success with Justified I kinda want to keep JC to myself! But hte boy has done it, he's produced a great album with all the trappings of a brand new style as well as still having the (joint first) best looking face in *NSYNC. A little raunchier, a little braver and most definitely worthy of other people seeing what JC has to offer!
on 2 March 2004
Wow what an amazing album,I haven't been able to stop listening to it, JC has put together so many styles of music that he loves and it's very him. There is definitely something for everyone on this, you can't help but get your groove on! I love the fact that all the tunes are so fun and energetic, he puts so much emotion and feeling into whatever track he's singing, his wide range of vocal ability is awesome.
Go and buy it I highly recommend it.
on 25 January 2004
I love Justin Timberlake and his music, and i think he's so talented. But from the 13 clips i've heard that leaked on the internet from JC Chasez's album, i think i'm gonna prefer Schizophrenic. I really hope JC does lots of promo over here, and that critics are nice to JC instead of labelling him "the second best *nsync singer", because that's NOT TRUE! We have to make Schizophrenic no 1 !!!!! He deserves everything Justin got...and maybe more!
on 18 June 2008
As far as I'm concerned JC was the true talent behind N*SYNC. Having been a massive fan since "tearing up my heart" I've purchased every single one of their albums. JCs vocals stood out far beyond the rest, as did his skills as a writer. It's a shame his solo efforts have been looked over because I think a lot of people are missing out on a unique piece of work they'd enjoy.
on 7 February 2004
This album is amazing!! As have many others I have heard the tracks on the internet and cannot wait for this album to hit the stores. The songs are so great but my faves would have to be 100 ways, lose myself and something special. JC has got to be one of the most talented artists around today and in my opinion a bigger star than Justin Timberlake
on 8 May 2004
If you are a fan of Justin Timberlake, then GO AND BUY THIS ALBUM! You will not be disapointed. It's slightly edgier than the Justin material, but its cool because J.C has shown us just how versatile he is, by unleashing this album of mixed flavors for your ears! NICE ONE J.C, KEEP ROCKIN!!!!!!
on 31 January 2004
I've heard most of the songs from jc's album of the internet and i have say they are amazing. There's not one song that sounds the same and i love Lose Myself. So well done, JC. You proved us all right that you could make an incredible cd! I'm looking forward to buying it!
on 23 February 2004
JC has blown me away with this solo debut of his. Each song on the album is nothing like the one you hear before it. And that is what's great about this CD is that you can't label it a specific genre of music as he covers so many. JC shows what a truly great music artist he is, his vocals blow me away. There's no doubt in saying that this man has got the voice that makes you want to melt.
Now, you saw what happened with Justin Timberlake's CD. You were expecting one thing and got something totally different, I don't want to compare their albums cause they're both totally different. But what i'm saying is JC will not pull a "Nick Carter" on you and give you something that was pasted together with out of date glue. JC has took his time with this album and is worth the wait...*cough*thanks Jive*cough*
Give it a try and you will not be disappointed.