on 9 December 2009
When I'm looking for new albums from years gone by, I often wonder if what I remember of the group is actually as good as I remembered. When I got this album, I was surprised - it's actually better than I expected. Paul Heaton's voice is simply superb. A great mix of songs too.

For me it's better than anything I've heard from Beautiful South and they were good. Recommended.
on 18 May 2014
I owned this the first time round in 1986 on tape and over the years lost it. Bought on CD recently and all the memories come flooding back. What a great CD I can't stop listening to it.
on 20 January 2014
Good listening and Housemartins as they sound. Cheerful and happy easy music worth litening to as often as you like.
on 29 October 2013
I recently bought this CD has a replacement to a vinyl version. This music is similar to Prefab Sprout. Great!!!
on 19 August 2016
Excellent album. Been meaning to replace it for ages. Still great after all this time. Mint condition too.
on 16 March 2015
I'd forgotten what a great album this is. I've even my 13 year old son singing along to Flag Day!
on 27 February 2017
lovely to listen to our music of our youth
on 9 May 2016
Fast delivery very happy with purchase
on 3 October 2015
Very good service & so easy thank u
on 6 October 2014