on 18 January 2016
This has to be one of the best buy's,Never leaks,liquids stay hot for up to 6 hours .. Had this mug for a 3 years now use it everyday,never had a problem with it..Just throw it in my bag..But do not tighten the lid too much only needs a little tweak....(OR you will have a job opening it )
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 14 April 2013
I really enjoy a warm coffee while driving and this mug keep my brew warm for some considerable time if the lid is kept securely fitted. I have found my drink still very warm some 5 hours after filling up. It can take a little pressure to undo the lid and, quite often, I find I have to pull over to do so. This is no great problem as I am more than compensated with a nice warm brew.
on 3 August 2012
This is an excellent product as a drink holder BUT it is too big for European Car Drink Holders - the base is simply too large to fit snugly into my Renault Megane Scenic drink holder. Doubtless it may be OK in larger US vehicle holders (e.g. the Chrysler Voyager?) - it appears to be made for that market. But if you want it to fit in a European car I suggest at least you check it fits yours first after it arrives before destroying the packaging and preventing a return. I have had the same problem with another insulated drink holder sourced from another US manufacturer (reviewed elsewhere ([ASIN:B001RMIWJ6 Contigo 470 ml West Loop Autoseal Stainless Steel Mug, Black 0348]). European buyers beware.
on 26 January 2013
I paid £23.33 in October 2012. It ticks all the boxes. It's water tight and keeps your drink hot for a couple of hours. After an hour the drink is still too hot to drink. The handle and built-in clip are useful and work well.

negative points are that the if you drop the mug, the plastic lip scratches which then rubs against your lips when you drink. I put a cordial into the mug and it was really hard to get rid of the residual taste. The mug is quite heavy.

I'm not wholly convinced that a flask of hot water and a tea-bag isn't just as good .
on 3 March 2016
One of the best leakproof mugs I have found. Have bought other cheaper versions which were OK as long as they were upright but this is superior and worth the higher price
on 9 April 2012
My wife and I two of these mostly for use on long journeys from England to France. The mugs keep coffe nice and warm for many hours. In fact, the other week we left some coffee in one of the mugs for 8 hours while we went skiing and it was still warm when we got back.

Haven't tried them with cold drinks yet so can make no comment for that.

My only small gripe is that the lids are sometimes stick but that is really trivial if you want something that keeps drinks warm for hours.
on 8 September 2012
Having spent more than the £20 (or thereabouts) that this travel mug cost on many cheaper options, I wished I'd bought this one first to save myself time and money. I use it everyday to drink my coffee on the train to work or at work if the train is too crowded. Keeps the coffee piping hot for at least two hours and I haven't had any leaks yet.

I can't say how much longer it would keep drinks hot for as I always finish mine within two and a half hours but then again, it's a travel mug not a flask so how long would you expect it to?
on 26 April 2012
I've used various insulated cups over the years, to drink coffee whilst driving in to work.

Without fail, ALL the other ones I've had have at some point leaked coffee over my tie, shirt and/or trousers.

This one doesn't. It's well worth the premium in price, and I can't recommend it highly enough.
on 6 January 2013
This keeps my tea nice and warm and has become my every day, every drink mug, being on crutches the carabiner means I can move around the house taking this with me, no spills and a warm drink where ever I am.
on 5 June 2011
Excellent, does what it is designed to do, keeps the drink hot for hours. The only niggle is that care has to be taken while drinking to prevent dribbles at the corners of the mouth - something to do with the shape of the rim. Mine sits in the car but the carabina comes in useful as a key ring.