on 9 February 2011
My daughter is a great fan of Sylvanian Families and especially loves the babies so I decided to get her this for Christmas. She was not disappointed. The set is very realistic and goes well with her collection of other families, houses etc.
on 27 April 2013
My 4-year-old daughter loved it very much, it was part of her birthday present! Lovelly and the details are really accurate.
on 17 July 2011
what a lovely addition to my daughters sylvanian families collection, brought this as a birthday presant, the presant went down really well, my daughter loves it. you get everything in the picture, you get the two babies white rabbits and you get the mother white rabbits, the pram is beautifully made, lovelt detail. we and my daughter are very happy with the purchase, i highly recommend this product, great value for money
VINE VOICEon 21 April 2009
Bought this for my 4/5 year old daughter. She loved it straight away, and it is a really cute product. However, the babies clothes do tend to fall off and they are fiddly to put back on. Also, it is difficult for both babies to fit into the pram together - not ideal. And, the mother can't really push the pram, which is a bit disappointing. It comes with a very very small story book, but the story is a bit short and not very good. Overall, though this is a good toy to add to your collection.
on 6 January 2010
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter and she loved it the second she saw it. The figures are lovely and the pram comes with bedding and a little extra cuddly toy for the bunnies. One bunny lays down and the other is in the crawling position so they don't fit well in the pram together but my daughter uses the "crawler" in her sylvanian house and lets the other bunny "sleep" in the pram! Very nice toy, would reccommend.
VINE VOICEon 15 April 2013
At the moment the in thing with my grandaughter, is Sylvanian families.
When I saw this ,I thought it was lovely. Very girly indeed, so of course I had to buy it for her. What are Grandmas for , if not to spoil the grandchildren.This was instead of an Easter egg and to be honest, this will last much longer and will be more fun.I would recommend it to anyone.
on 22 September 2010
I bought the sylvanian Families Connor & Kerri's new pram. Which I hasten to add was just the pram!

I felt very dissapointed when my granddaughter opened the parcel and there was no figures in with the pram. I should have looked properly I know , before I wrapped it, but didn't think to.
I think it was over priced for just the pram, and will certainly be more aware next time.
22 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 October 2013
lovely set and very good value , loads of play with this item, a present for Christmas for my grandchild
on 5 January 2011
My grandaughter loved this toy.It is very good for stimulating imaginative play.The parts are all sturdy.I would have loved this when I was little.
on 28 February 2010
Bought for 8 year old daughter, arrived safetly, good value for money and she play with her Sylvanian families all the time.