on 9 September 2015
Excellent service from Spares4Appliances through Amazon, when our 5pack of these Genuine Hoover bags arrived it also includes a replacement filter too, these bags are brilliant, When full gently tug on the small slotted tag to pull a seal out to cover the dirty bag opening, it keeps the dust in the bag! such a simple but clever idea and for less than £5 including delivery is a bargain! I would highly recommend this company to anyone 😊
on 19 May 2014
Parts for the PU2115 are not listed yet but these bags fit it perfectly. In fact any spares for the U3120 model will fit the PU2115.
on 5 October 2017
Fit for purpose - will continue to buy.
on 27 September 2016
No use, dust goes over into vacuum, didn't open until recently would have sent them back, most probably cost more to do so though
on 17 March 2014
The code for my Hoover no longer exists so it's been a nightmare finding replacements since a shop that used to sell them closed down. Reading the reviews for this made me take a chance and I'm so pleased. They don't mention (or I didn't see it) that there's also a replacement filter, which is rather nice.
on 17 July 2013
Hoover Genuine H20 Purepower Upright Replacement Bags:

Product:
These are genuine Hoover bags and are as described, all be it with the following added bonus - The pack contains a spare front filter for your Hoover.
Highly recommended!

Delivery / Seller:
My genuine Hoover bags arrived on-time, and were as described.
on 21 December 2015
Great hoover bags. Do as they should. Also come with a new filter, I don't know if it says that in the description but I didn't actually read it so was like getting a little free gift haha. Fast postage to!
on 29 November 2017
Gets rid of the original fabric bag and now sucks like a b......
on 30 April 2017
Good supply as I ordered too many but will keep us hoovering! Thank you
on 8 November 2016
Worked a treated in my vaccum, look and feel high quality. Have used a few now and they haven't split.