Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: CLASSIC|Change
Price:£2.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 27 April 2015
I brought this as a last minute urgent need as I needed to get a line level. I purchased this on Prime and it turned up quickly the next day. Unfortunately I tested this and the level was completely out one way round and gave a different measurement when turned around. Tested even on top of my spirit level which measured the same measurement both ways round, but this completely changed sides.

Unfortunately it had to go back, very disappointed and caused me no end of problems until I got a replacement and unfortunately messed up my weekend as I had to do it manually and transfer measurements!
on 21 December 2015
very handy little gadget when setting up landscaping projects and get level lines.
on 24 July 2017
Great!
on 26 November 2014
I'm not impressed at all.
I read other reviews and was lead to believe that this line level was good quality but sadly no.
Firstly: out of the box I placed it on top of my 1800 stabilla box level, set at level and the bubble on the line level read different.
To overcome this I was forced to mark new lines on the vial with a sharpie and ensure I always read it the same way around.
Secondly: the eyelets are far too roomy.
whilst bricklaying it is sometimes necessary to slightly ping the line to remove mortar splatter.
Every time I do this the level flies off. In my opinion if you are using a line any thinner than a rock climbing rope then this is not the best you can buy.
Thirdly: Over a length exceeding 2 meters it is fairly inaccurate due to the sag in the line caused by its own weight. As tight as I could make the line the sag remained!
on 8 January 2014
Great for setting up levels for block paving and paving. Would recommend to those working in this industry and to the keen diyer
on 12 September 2015