Customer reviews

on 12 February 2015
While on first look these are incredibly small files, However, I found that this was ideal, even if a significat amount needs to be filed, these do the job. Great for fine finishing and shaping with a high degree of accuracy. The come in all different shapes, flat, square, triangular, curved, round. A great little set of tools.
on 20 May 2017
Good quality product.
on 29 January 2016
still going well very happy with my purchase
on 18 August 2014
Just the job
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 March 2016
These are good for very smooth work, quite a fine finish to them, you could almost use them for filing your nails ( I'm just illustrating a point - don't take me literally, DO NOT file your nails with them!!)
I've been using them in woodwork for a few months now, mainly for taking the rough edges off holes I've drilled in plywood, before sanding - they are standing up to it quite well, with no real signs of wear.
Definitely worth it for the money.
on 17 April 2011
Beautifully presented in a handy storage wallet, the soft grip handles make filing a breeze, and all the shapes for all your metal working needs. An absolute snip.
on 8 September 2012
Working primarily in 1:72 scale there are sometimes areas on a model that are tricky to get to to sand down seam lines and join lines. This little set of tools help me get to those hard to reach places.
on 13 April 2013
A good selection of file shapes for fine work. The rubber handles have a satisfyingly secure feel.
A great improvement over the couple of files I previously owned that did not have handles.
on 13 March 2016
I've had a similar set for years and they have finally gummed up too much so I thought these would be a great replacement.

While they are nice, they are also a lot rougher on the cut than my previous ones which means they actually gum up much more quickly. This means I spend more time cleaning the files than actually using them, which is quite annoying.

Think I'll get myself another set of the cheap, hard plastic handled needle files from Draper which were always so good before.
on 19 November 2015
Love these little files. I did not expect such good quality for the amount they cost. Really comfortable to hold and perfect for getting all those fiddly bits. FYI, the case is pretty good but mine came with a massive sticker on the front that took a lot of nail polish remover to get the residue off..