on 2 December 2017
Used for putting AdBlue into Audio A4. Bendy part is not very strong, so you need to be able to hold it while you pour. I used to pour AdBlue into Audi A6 - but since I was pouring from 10 llitre "bucket" I needed 2 hands for that, so has my wife hold. Would be 5 stars if it was a little more rigid.
on 14 November 2015
Cheap as chips and does the job amicably (topping up the fluids in my car!).

It will last for years and is easy to clean if needs be.

Buy it! plain and simple, every shed/garage should have one :-)

Thanks.
on 6 May 2017
Nice quality and disassembles if you need a straight funnel, but thought it would be a lit bigger than this, so the search goes on.
it will work for most things, but I need one with a filter, to put jerry cams of diesel into tractors and it will spil over with this
on 5 November 2016
I needed a funnel to get salt into the dishwasher. As an add-on item this was cheaper than many of the alternatives and does exactly what is required, that is to funnel items into others. I suspect this item is not just limited to funneling salt into dishwashers, maybe it can be used to funnel cider into my mouth as well...
on 2 January 2018
Reported price - extraordinary balanced quality. Quality is MAXIMUM, for such a small price !!!!
Thank you very much, for this!
With respect and consideration
Tibi
on 18 December 2017
Excellent value. Even without the extensions are perfect for reaching the somewhat awkwardly placed washer and engine oil filling points of my Toyota Yaris Hybrid.
on 19 August 2017
Terrific bit of kit-nice and flexible and saves you pouring oil all over your engine. Has a built in mesh filter too so that no debris can pass into your engine.
on 6 December 2017
Good value (as add on item). Useful funnel with and without the nozzle. I don't use the wire gauze filter as previous ones have rusted.
on 30 December 2017
Very useful funnel, i use it very often on my car. It comes with a small filter that can be useful to some. Good build quality.
on 20 October 2017
funnel is too big, not sure if it's my fault or draper but unless i'm filling a truck i don't need the length or the large outlet