Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: CLASSIC|Change

on 23 May 2014
How great is this packet, works well with the crop-o-dile, Great earthy colours, and plenty of them, I have bought three packs, as I never want to run out.
on 25 June 2017
Great, love the different colours, very happy thank you
on 18 May 2017
Arrived promptly, great studs
on 19 July 2017
Good Quality
on 21 July 2016
No issues with product or delivery
on 13 May 2017
Perfect!
on 25 April 2017
No hay mucho que decir. Son buenas
on 13 October 2014
excellent
on 5 April 2010
There's nothing wrong with these eyelets as such but I've given them a mid rating because it wasn't made clear in the write-up that they don't work with the sort of setters you might use in arts and crafts projects such as fiskars, silent setter, etc. They work with the setter that looks like a big pair of scissors which makes the hole and sets the eyelet in one go. They're more used for DIY jobs and are not so great for the more delicate surfaces and papers used for creative work.
on 11 June 2015
The rivets that are there do not do what I wanted them to do, and the advertizing in the picture makes them look bigger then they are. The measurements do not agree either. I wanted them bigger but they only have 1/2 the rivet in the package, so I had to use my Punch to get the effect that I wanted which was a hole with a rivet on both sides so I could attach my product to a ring binder. I went to a store to find out what I had done wrong and that is when I found that the other 1/2 of the rivet was not in the package. When I enlarged them on the computer it seemed that it was what I wanted. I did not return them because in trying to get the effect that I wanted, I used about 16 of the rivets and I am not familiar as to how to return things on the internet anyway Now that I found what I really wanted in my local fabric store I bought another kit and I will take the one I have done out and replace the rivets that I got from Amazon.