Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 August 2012
I only wanted the 12mm hex actually, but nice to have a set of them. The driver socket in the set is a nice 10mm one with a sprung ball bit-gripper, 1/2" sq drive hole. The whole set seems pretty well made and appears properly hardened to me, though I wouldn't want to use them for extreme torque- 10mm driver is a bit small for that. Shame there's no simple moulded plastic thing to keep them together though- I cut some holes in a batten of wood which the bits/socket press into.
on 8 September 2013
These are very good,maybe not full professional quality but excellent DIY kit. Compact and useful. To be recommended. Could do with a keeper of some description.
on 11 August 2015
I did the job I needed it for. Regular 'L' shaped allen keys are not up to some jobs, sometimes you need a lot more torque and a key that can withstand it. motorcycle brake discs are a prime example. I only needed the one size but at this price you can't complain.
After removing the old discs and bolting on new ones good and tight I can see no damage at all to the key, I am certain I could do the same job over and over again with the same key without ill effects.
on 13 July 2014
This is a replacement set as I have lost one of the allen hex bits from my original purchase and the price of this set is only 50% more than buying the lost allen hex bit. The previous set (and this set is identical) has given years of service with no noticeable wear on the allen hex bits - they are superb quality.
on 28 September 2014
An excellent, high quality product. I used mine to release the sump nut during an oil change. One drawback however is that no storage is provided other than trying to fit them back into their original packaging which isn't very helpful.
on 30 April 2014
This is a well made hex adaptor for a socket set or torque wrench with a great range of bits for the price. The bits are all 10mm body so you can exert a lot of force on these if necessary. I would have liked to see some sort of case with them though as they are easy to loose without.
on 24 May 2014
I am not very keen on using allen keys as they are not very easy on the hand and can be difficult to tighten the allen screw to its best.
This socket set answerers that question as it is easy to use and tightens the screw well
on 7 March 2012
Excellent tools for a very good price especially for home use. Need something to keep them together to get 5*s
on 29 November 2013
This turned out to be just what I needed to make my life easier in the garage, however, unless you have a place for the holder it can get in the way so had to find a plastic container to keep everything to gether.
on 21 September 2012
After fiddling about with 'L' shaped allen keys it was a pleasure to be able to use a set with my socket set tools. These are good quality and easy to use.