Customer reviews

Size: 39 x 28 cm (15.5 x 11 inches)|Change

This roasting dish is quite heavy when empty so be aware that you will definitely need two hands when getting it out of the oven. It is good quality and the non stick coating does actually work. I haven't had terribly good experiences of non-stick coatings on ovenware in general and usually use baking paper to make cleaning easier. However I risked using this without my usual precautions and found nothing stuck to it all and it almost didn't need washing after use - just wiping out. If you're looking for a good quality genuinely non-stick roasting pan then I can recommend this one.
on 12 May 2013
The non-stick coating has started to flake off in patches after a few months of careful use. By careful I mean it hasn't seen the dishwasher, no metal utensils and gently cleaned. At first I thought this was a great, solid roasting pan but I guess you get what you pay for. So much for the 5 year guarantee....
on 17 August 2016
Nice weight, but some non-stick has already flaked off, and I have only used it a few times....I've had it less than a month. Can anyone recommend a better roasting tin this size?
on 6 December 2012
This is a heavy pan and may be a problem for the elderly or persons without a strong grip that said however it is perfect for roasting, cleans easily and has proved non stick. I would recommend the pan for its quality.
on 23 June 2017
Yes I've used this already it g8 heavy strong & cooked perfectly. Good investment.
on 11 March 2017
Great quality but HUGE! Enough to roast a person in. Didn't realise how big when I bought it so make sure you measure. Gave it to a friend with a large family.
on 15 March 2017
As described
on 17 July 2017
Great
on 11 May 2017
Used it about 5 times and the non stick coating is peeling away. I bought the baking tray too but that's been fine. Not sure if my deep tray was just faulty.
on 20 July 2017
Perfect, washes so well, is 100% non-stick!