Customer reviews

on 29 May 2011
This has proven to be a most popular item in our office, combining an accurate measure and clip for the coffee bag it simply wins on all fronts. A great gift for any coffee junkie who needs their fix on a daily basis. Recommended
on 30 June 2013
its easy to use
clips the coffee bag after use
measures the coffe for one cup! rather than guessing.
only downside you have to wipe the spoon clean with dry kitchen roll as some coffee sticks but handy little item!
on 19 March 2014
what a lovely piece of kit, very well made and feels so solid, am very happy with my purchase and delivery was with in a couple od days, Amazon is the place to buy your stuff off of, best prices and rapid delivery,
on 24 February 2017
Perfect for work. I no longer have to leave the spoon in the coffee bag or remember to take it with me to the kitchen area - just pick up the bag and go. Easy to squeeze open and the measure is a good size.
on 20 April 2014
Any roast & ground coffee drinker needs one. Annoyingly it is slightly too long to fit in my coffee tin when fitted to a bag (by about an inch), but I guess that's my fault, not the measure / clip's fault.
on 19 August 2016
I lost the measure spoon that came with my coffee machine, and using a dessert spoon was always hit or miss. This spoon gives a perfect measure every time. And the clip is very handy and quite strong too
on 7 December 2015
I'm a tea man really so this will do for tea bags also. Nice wee spoon and should be a gem for you coffee drinkers. Good clip for securing to any picnic bag or haversack. 18cms tall so not small.
on 19 June 2014
It provides the right amount of coffee and the clip can be used to seal the bag. It also looks very good and with it clipping on, you cannot lose it. And that makes things a whole lot easier.
on 21 August 2013
Great product- good to have an all in one clip and measuring spoon. Bought a second one as a gift for a coffee-loving friend to go with a cafetiere and a pack of coffee. Was well received.
on 18 February 2017
This spoon is great. It lives clipped to the coffee bag and gets used every time I do a single cup. If, somehow I lost it, I would have buy another one.... but I'm not going to lose it!