I've never really had the need for a melon 'baller' before, but we had a special dinner party coming up and I wanted a melon/prawn concoction to look a bit special.
So, I bought this, the price was reasonable, and so was the quality. At first, I bought another which was 'dirt cheap', but the delivery period was too long, and I needed one sooner. Anyway, this is a bit better.
It's easy to use, and creates two sizes of melon (or any other fruit) balls. Cutting edges are fine for most soft or semi-soft fruit.
Although I say it myself, my starter looked stunning. (The rest of the meal had a few mishaps though - I turned the wrong oven on!!).

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
Thanks for reading it.
on 24 August 2013
A fantastic and handy tool which can be used for scooping out many items, such as cupcakes, as well as melons.
on 24 June 2017
Top item
on 2 October 2015
I am very happy with my purchases. Very good and I am using all the time.
on 6 March 2017
First time using it the head snapped on the small end.Not impressed
on 17 April 2015
does whats its supposed to
on 29 June 2017
Works well
on 16 March 2012
Great item, I bought this to make my little boys fruit more interesting and he loves it (he's 4). Very easy to use, well worth the couple of pound it cost me.
on 27 February 2012
i tried all over Birmingham to get a melon baller, wished i'd tried here first, but i now have one, thanks its a fabulous little gadget
on 17 December 2015
Perfect for making truffles, I've made hundreds of the things in the last week and feel slightly sick from 'testing' them....someone had to!