on 12 January 2015
Wow, finally a decent poacher! Perfect poached eggs. A little more pricey than the basic ones but worth every penny. Non stick in the egg holders and metal underneath to take the heat. I have had many that have been totally plastic and they have distorted from the boiling water. I bought this for my daughter and she is very happy. I will get the 4 egg poacher soon. The company that I ordered from were fast dispatch and well packed. The first company said they were in stock then sent constant e- mails delaying delivery.
on 10 February 2011
Love this egg poacher - it caters for 6 which is great when you have people over or a growing 14 year old who wants more than 1 egg :) - LOVE it!
on 1 March 2016
Perfect, good quality, great value, quite heavy gage pan considering the price, take the worry out of poached eggs, timing for eggs will depend on your hob, our large induction hob requires to be set at 2 and when the water is hot enough to produce light bubbling (not rapid boiling) the eggs need 3.5min +/- 30 secs depending on size. We have found a light smear of butter to be the best lubricant for the eggs, they just fall out of the cups but have also used oil but very little needed.
on 3 August 2012
I've never been able to make a decent poached egg. I'm a great cook but poached eggs were always a puzzle. I've tried all the methods and I just can't do it! So..... I thought I'd get a poaching pan. Read the reviews on here (for the 4 egg version) and didn't hold out too much I'd be successful but I'll try anything. The reason this product doesn't get a 5-star rating for me is because it didn't come with any 'how to cook your egg' instructions. Just a pan care leaflet.
on 7 July 2015
Wow what quick delivery, ordered Saturday night and received on Sunday. Great poacher really runny yolk and well liked by all the family. Just had egg on toast for tea with a lovely cup of tea as there's only certain things that one can have with food and egg on toast followed by chips n egg are two of them. Just got to nip up the shops in the morning to fetch some more eggs and just hope I don't miss the delivery 'hee hee hee' of another I've just placed an order for.
on 2 February 2013
We bought our 6 egg poacher about 4 years ago (not on amazon) and it has had constant service since. About 1 month after we bought it the handles fell off two of the pods, and one of them was cracked so could not be screwed together again. The non-stick surface in every pod has bubbled and fallen off in patches. In fact it was while I was looking for replacement pods I noticed this pan for sale.

We use a 1 cal spray in the pods and they don't stick.
on 6 February 2014
I gave it 5 stars because I have tried other poachers and this is the best quality I have found. The steam hole are not near the cup handles and you can use the deep pan for cooking other dishes. The eggs do not stick if you use a tiny bit of oil or butter, I have not tried it without yet It is good quality and cleans up really well in the dishwasher. I would definitely recommend this pan
on 6 January 2016
Quite a large pan so very good for poaching a number of eggs. Haven't had any issues with it and yes the pan can be used for other cooking but is probably very large for its actual intention. I say this because it does take a lot of water to fill up to the right level and probably way too much water if you are only poaching one egg.
on 12 March 2016
thoroughly recommend this - perfect poached eggs at last - worth the money
on 19 September 2013
We wanted to do more eggs as previously had a 2 cup of these which is fantastic, but this is a huge huge pan and very heavy. With water in it would be even worse so we sent it back and got the 4 cup one instead. Only for those with strong muscles and lots of space free in their kitchen me thinks.