Customer reviews

Kitchen Craft Chrome Plated Wire Banana Stand
Price:£3.75+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 27 April 2017
tis a stand - made of wire, from which you hang bananas. In our kitchen a fruit bowl sits beneath it with other fruits in it. Is there time in the day to write a detailed review on a banana stand? judging by the numbers of reviewers, yes!
on 1 September 2017
Well priced and does the job.
My only gripe (and I suppose concern) would be that there is a somewhat sharp point at the end of the hook. I can see why it might be easier to have a point when loading up a bunch of bananas onto the hook but also a little concerned that when doing so I may stab my hand. It came packaged with a little plastic tube over the point, so I have just put this back on as a safety measure.
on 19 May 2017
Looks far far better than the picture !! Sturdy and well made, doesn't look out of place and compliments out fruit basket nicely. Not been easy to find the right one at the right price but this is it !
on 9 January 2016
I actually use this for my headset, The corsair HS30, It's more then big enough and works a treats, it's a lovely design and looks pretty slick on the desk as a headphone stand.
on 16 July 2017
Like it but taller than other product
we get through a lot of bananas so I wanted another tree - this one is good but quite a bit taller - good for fitting over the fruit bowl
on 15 August 2017
Perfect for hanging bananas away from your other fruit to avoid bruising.the only problem I've had is trying to get the bunch on in the first place!
on 3 July 2017
Good for the price but can fall over if not weighted down
on 26 April 2017
Holds my bananas well.
on 29 August 2017
Good product
on 9 February 2016
Using this as headphone stand, but beware of very sharp point at the end of the hanger that is obstructed in the photos

See one answered question