on 9 March 2016
I have just received these and intend to use for the first Time at the weekend but they have arrived well packages and look sturdy enough for my lamb joint. I think we will use for all types of meat with confidence that it won't slide of a, basic fork etc and covering us in meat juice splash. I will update after use but am looking forward to Sat Night's leg of lamb even more!!
on 23 November 2012
Makes removing meat from the cooking tin or grill tray easy and safe. Also easy to hold poultry to drain juices for gravy or whatever.
on 7 July 2016
these are one of those things that you can live without but when you have them you think how the hell did I cope without them!!!!

Slow roast pork, chicken, beef makes things so much easier!!!
on 28 November 2012
These meat forks are sturdy and well worth the price. If you have ever struggled with trying to lift a whole chicken or large piece of meat with a table fork then buy these! They were delivered promptly.
on 4 May 2015
Have ordered these as a present as the Turkey last Christmas nearly ended up on the floor (much to the delight of the dogs!) due to not having the right tools! We hope they will be effective in a few months time! Hope to give them 5 stars if the turkey doesn't end up in the dogs food bowls!!
on 6 March 2015
I've always struggled before to get roast (boned and stuffed) chicken out of the roasting tray. I've usually ended up with the meat falling apart. These however make it much easier to move it across and keep it looking as good as possible. Are they an essential item? Not really. More a nice to have.
on 28 January 2015
Really good. My family laughed when I showed them but once they used them at a family lunch, they all wanted some for themselves. They make lifting meal out so much easier. I wouldn't be without them now.
on 10 January 2015
Oh my I am so glad I bought these as they came in so handy for lifting the meat out of pans at Christmas, they do exactly what they are supposed to do and I really like them. great buy for a good price
on 29 June 2016
These poultry lifters are excellent. Makes lifting poultry and joints of meat for that matter, out of a roasting tin so easy. Wish I'd found them years ago! Great value and a really worthwhile addition to my kitchen.
on 7 January 2013
I've never used meat lifters before and as I only used these once ( to lift Christmas turkey out of its roasting tin) I can't comment on their likely length of service, but they (and I) held my 6 kilo turkey up while the juices drained out so they did the job. Certainly a lot easier than sticking a long spoon up its backside and holding it up while the hot juice dribbled down over my fingers (ouch).

See one answered question