Faithfull Aluminium Landscape Rake C/W Handle
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 20 April 2016
I bought this having read some other positive reviews. When it arrived I was not dissapointed, it's a really sturdy and robust bit of garden kit. It is a little on the heavy side but if anything that assists in maneuvering and levelling soil. The extra wide head and long shift make leveling larger areas quick and easy, A must for amateur and professional landscapers alike.
One person found this helpful
on 5 July 2017
This I ordered on behalf of my sister however when it arrived she said it was very large and heavy, but she said it is fine for what she wanted it for and she will defiantly be building her muscles up when using it.
on 12 January 2018
Everyone says this is heavy. They are right, but it is tough too. We were doing some re landscaping and this did the job and helped build those abs too!
on 2 October 2017
A very competent landscaping rake - worked very well on the much neglected allotment. A good companion to a normal garden rake (but not a substitute). Good value.
on 20 March 2018
Seriously substantial rake, maybe overkill and it's really heavy, compared to one I had thirty years ago! But happy with it so far.
on 14 December 2016
Just what I needed for my back garden. It's been used for levelling gravel, sand, stone chippings and will be used for concreting in the spring. It's big but lightweight. Seems well constructed as hasn't bent or fallen apart during use.
on 3 May 2018
After using only a few times, one of the rake prongs snapped off. I was offered a replacement or a refund..I opted for a refund as I was disappointed in the rake's durability.
on 20 August 2016
I was looking at landscaping rakes at the £40-mark before seeing this one on Amazon. Reviews looked good (thank you previous reviewers). Rake arrived today and I'm very pleased with it. Solid cast aluminium head looks extremely strong, bracing bars are thin but string too. Nicely weighted head and softly rounded pins will make easy work of my back yard. Perfect length wooden handle for me. A good purchase and a great price.
on 19 December 2016
used to rake and level my gardent hat I dug up and flattened, the garden is 14mtr sqaure so a good size, this rake is superb quality. It is very heavy so if your not that strong you may want a smaller one
on 17 April 2017
Really weak and cheap handle, It snapped under its own weight due to a knot and poor manufacture.
Cast aluminium fork are excellent. Will be buying my own stronger handle for it.