Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 8 June 2006
My mum had the book the swiss family robinson, and she gave it to me to read. I found it very exciting and interesting. I was soo happy when i found the video of Swiss family Robinson.

The family consists of Mum, Dad and three brothers.

They get ship-wrecked, and they get on a lovely Island, but there are pirates and wild animals. will they survive? its a really good watch for kids and big kids too!!
on 14 April 2017
I like to movie night when our grandchildren stay over - Nana's choice - love showing them the oldies
on 7 May 2017
Good film! Time we'll spent watching with the family. Good length. Not too long but long enough to be enjoyed by the younger and older crowd alike.
on 8 March 2017
An easy film to watch on a wet Saturday afternoon.
on 7 March 2017
An old classic which I have not seen for while but it holds all its quality.
A great epitaph for John Mills.
on 26 April 2017
grandchildren loved this film
on 5 September 2017
Just as expected thank you.
on 30 August 2017
5 stars thank you very much
on 19 March 2017
Aaahh, nostalgia!
on 9 September 2011
What a brillant film, I can't believe I didn't buy this sooner, completely perfect for all the family NO bad language at all and such a great adventure story full of fun, my whole family love this film not even Disney make films like this anymore a must for any family+++++++++++++