Customer reviews

on 20 February 2013
I researched the different types of army knives and decided to buy this one as a christmas gift for my husband. It's brilliant and has a great range of tools. The price is excellent as they're really expensive everywhere else. It's just a shame that I couldn't buy one in a gift box, but otherwise a great buy!
on 19 June 2015
I have owned one of these knives since I was a boy. This must be my 4th one and is as usual great quality . Iam now retired so won't be used so much but sure it will last a long time.
on 23 July 2017
Bought for my young lad as a "penknife for life". Excellent piece of engineering. Only marked down by a star as the plastic magnifing lense isn't as sturdy as it could have been if it was metal framed.
on 2 May 2017
Rapid delivery , replaced similar knife lost after many years service.quality knives look and function far better than my leatherman
on 12 March 2014
The Explorer is my favourite Swiss Army knife as it has all the tools I want, especially the magnifying glass. The one bug bear I have with Victorinox knives is that the spring on the scissors breaks after a couple of years of use, I would hope they would last a bit longer for the price of the knife. New springs can be bought, but I have no success in making them stay in place.
on 7 February 2015
My last Victorinox knife is showing its age after 30 years. This baby is compact and neat, well made and a handy thing to have in your pocket or car.
on 3 May 2017
Excellent product and very fast service.Thank you.
on 25 May 2016
Great little tool, I now have one at home and one for work.
on 7 October 2016
Excellent made, everything you need when camping easy to use and carry,will last for years.
on 6 January 2013
Purchased for my husband. A very useful knife. Even the magnifying glass came in handy within the first week of using the knife. Lots of useful tools and all in a handy size that will not split your pocket!