Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 3 October 2003
... and thanks to the love and care by Vincente Minnelli(soon 2 be her second husband).
The film is a lavish tribute 2 the institution of family and friends and the images are dreamy thanks to the intelligence and creative power of Minnelli. In this, Garland is at her most beautiful and the talent is very much apparent...
When I first saw it I was dissapointed with "no plot", but just a series of incidents... Slowly I accepted the terms and love it. With THE WIZARD OF OZ and IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMERTIME; the best Garland you can enjoy at Christmas time.
on 19 January 2013
My father in law was replacing his video collection to DVD, he's pleased with the purchase and that his collection doesn't take up as much room, not forgetting the quality is much better than video.
on 15 August 2013
A fantastic journey back to the days when movies were worth watching,
Great Cast...fab music. and fantastic acting.
Love these old movies !! What a lovely way to lose a couple of hours.
on 25 August 2010
I brought this dvd as a birthday for my friend as it her favourite old film, i cannot say how good it is because i have not watched it but very quick delivery and very happy with it
VINE VOICEon 7 November 2014
Bought this as gift for friend who is about to have an operation - this just must make her feel better. I have watched this film many times and think it is one of the best.
on 22 October 2013
I have always liked musicals and I remember seeing this years ago with my Mother who is now dead, I enjoyed it very much and would recommend it to any one who likes musicals.
on 9 December 2013
A beautifully bright classic movie That is nice to watch by all ages especially around Xmas time, the DVD quality itself was immaculate and wrapped in plastic when received
on 22 February 2013
Nothing to complain about could quality packaing DVD quality when playing excellent what more can I say,
Bought as a gift watched now about 10 times sad really
on 8 August 2013
This is a feel good,old school film. I love the innocence of the story, it shows how different things are these days. I could watch this film over and over again.
on 3 October 2010
This is one of my favourite feel good movies. I like the music and it's a real Christmas movie. I don't know how many times I have seen it and always enjoy it.