Learn more Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Shop now

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 March 2017
An outstanding album.
on 7 August 2013
I love "only wanna be with you" & am happy to have the CD for that track alone. There's not much else that I'm mad about on the CD to be honest.
on 5 March 2004
I was first introduced to Hootie in 1996 when I heard "Let Her Cry" on an American radio station.Shortly afterwards I bought "Cracked Rear View" and I was hooked.Many comparisons have been made about Hooties music mainly comparing them to other bands like Counting Crows or the Dave Matthews Band but the defining point that makes Hootie different is the superb voice of Darius Rucker.I can't compare Ruckers' voice to anybody else it has a mellowness ,an emotional resonance and a sheer strength that gives a whole new feel to the folk rock genre created in American music.The songs stand out for themselves."Hold My Hand" great radio pop."Only Lonely" ballading at its best.I love all of Hooties albums even the ones that have been panned by the critics.I would whole heartedly recommend that you purchase any of them as you won't be disappointed.
on 14 November 2005
I heard about this band from a friend and they are soooooo good. This is the ideal album for you to hear some of the coolest songs, EVER! I believe this is Hootie at their best, i would recommend the songs "Innocence", "Goodbye Girl" and "Use Me". A must for anyone with a love of unique music.
on 1 June 2011
I fell in love with this group after seeing them at a festival in the USA. Their music reaches the soul and takes me back to a wonderful time in my life. I cannot recommend this CD enough. Buy it and listen!!
on 17 February 2010
great songs that are rock but relaxing, not for everyones taste but if you enjoy good music you'll enjoy this album.
on 14 November 2005
on 1 July 2016
One of the best best of albums out there.
on 7 June 2012
The sound quality is really poor. All the tracks are crackly and I had trouble trying to upload them to iTunes. Even the replacement copy was the same.
on 27 March 2010
great album. lost my collection in a house fire and this album is great both for the songs, sounds and memories. thanks for quick delivery.