Customer reviews

Price:£15.89+ Free shipping

on 27 May 2014
These are the last of the electric foils I will buy, they are great and last along time...
on 3 December 2010
Just what I ordered, prompt delivery. Very easy to fit - comes with a small tool. I only needed to replace one of the three foils on my shaver - you don't need to replace them all at once, they are identical, so I now have two spares for future use.
on 8 July 2012
This was a third replacement pack for my shaver which I use every day. I find they last approx one year before developing holes in one or more of the foils. The three foils in each pack are easy to replace but having three foils means that the diameter of each foil is relatively small and thus has greater pressure from the cutters. Unlike my previous Braun Razor which had a large diameter foil which lasted about 2 years. On the postive side each foil can be replaced only as it wears out, extending the overal life of the pack.
on 4 September 2011
Have used on my razor, worked well, now works as if new. Saved me buying a new razor.
Received pack very quickly.
on 6 August 2014
These replacement foils are better than the originals when they were new. Remington are the best shavers available. I'm on my second one now, my first one still works so I'm keeping that as a spare. Previously I've had two Braun, one Hitachi and one Philishave. The Philishave was so bad I took it back to Argos after using it and said it wasn't fit for purpose.
on 24 February 2014
Although these blades don't last very long, compared to the high street retailers they are a good buy and I would buy more from this company when mine get blunt with use even though I only shave twice a week and I don't have thick / strong stubble.
on 30 June 2013
I'm writing this review before I've actually received the product, but I have bought them before. Well, what can I say, they are cheaper here and they do what they are supposed to do... Give a nice clean shave, but you knew that already!
on 30 December 2012
The parts are OK but the foils should not keep getting holes in anyway. The razor that these fit is very poor and I would not buy it again. It only cuts very short hairs. Any that grow more than 3mm I have to cut with wet razor.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2013
lasts as long as the manual states and longer if you look after it although you will still tell the difference in the shave-cannot say anything as if you have the shaver you have no choice but to replace the foil-it is what it is.
on 1 July 2013
We have purchased these from Boots previously but it was cheaper and quicker to send for them to be delivered to the house. My husband is very satisfied with shave that they give and this is his third set of replacement foils.

See one answered question