Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 July 2007
I got this album off of a friend (through his reccomendation), not expecting much as there were several other bands on the disk, and this was the one he had talked about least. After a few months, I realised I hadn't listened to it, so I thought I'd give it a whack.

The end result... WOW. Johanna DePierce's singing was so clear, her diction was immense, the guitars and the drums weren't half bad either! There was nothing about this album I didn't enjoy. Well... there is one thing... AMARAN HAVE SPLIT!!!

I found this out just after I got into the album! How annoying was that?! I decided to go and look them up, found their site, looked around, saw the blog, saw the last entry saying thanks. DAMN. Oh well. If enough people like this album (and also "A World Depraved" which I haven't yet heard but I think it is an earlier album) they may reform.

So, buy (its worth it) and tell your friends.

This is metal, but only one song contains screaming (Katharsis- and that's only verses), so for people who don't like screaming, you might like this, scratch that, you WILL LOVE this.