Customer reviews

Sings America
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 August 2005
The legend that is Hoff!!. My German friend Dirk introduced me the Hoff's music and all I can say is what absolute pure class the man Hasselhoff is!!.
An American classic singing American classics, move over Rod Stewart and your American Songbook, you've nothing on the Hoff.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 October 2010
This album is so bad it is great. Best of all it really put a smile on my mum's face! The star song of the album was the cover of the Madonna classic, how did he ever think that would work!
on 2 September 2005
What a fantastic album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What else can I say?! Its so good I bought 3 copies just in case 2 broke. I think its too cheap though they should increase the price. You wouldn't want just anyone listening to this great,.. no excellent music! A classic! Fan-f***ing tastic! A*!
7 people found this helpful
on 6 December 2005
I'm sorry, but until a 'Japanese Bonus Track' is added to this CD, it remains incomplete (where is 'Hot Shot City'!?!).
I realise that's not grounds to dismiss this CD completely, but when you check the official rock-o-meter, something is missing here. A middle-of-the-road '3 pink starfish' from me.
One person found this helpful
on 6 November 2007
Dave is much much better than Elvis was or could ever have been.
Truly inspirational stuff.
on 21 June 2008
Great album by the Hoff although I did find the item not quite worth the £427.99 for the cd, especially when I ordered 3 more for the rest of the family
5 people found this helpful