on 8 January 2013
Just bought for a stocking filler but they tasted good, were well packaged. Don't buy them if you don't like it hot!
on 28 October 2010
These hot sauces are brilliant gift idea, they are only small but the lables are fantastic and would be perfect for stocking fillers!! They all have a different range of heat rating and are very novelty!
on 26 October 2013
bought this pack for a weekend away with the boys...only tried the insanity sauce....and we had some fun with it...this stuff as it says insanely hot and should be used as directed on bottle....it is hot,,hot...i love spicy stuff but the insanity sauce is something else....one little tip wash hands after use..especially gents..
on 31 January 2016
I'm a heat fan so bought this set to add a bit of spice to normal bland meals at work lunchtimes. I was not prepared for what was to come next. I casually splashed it on my sandwich the way you would with tomato ketchup. This was a mistake, a mistake that I would pay dearly with. As I bit into that sandwich that faithful day, the fiery pits of hell opened into my mouth, at once i was incapacitated, losing all senses, sprinting though our office, setting a personal best 100m time. I spent the next 20 minutes, lying under the water machine, trying unsuccessfully to dull the pain that was coursing through my body. If you want something hot, try this, but be aware that with great power comes great responsibility, this product has the potential to cause great pain. Use wisely!
on 10 December 2013
Exactly what I wanted for my friend. Are a little small but great for a stocking filler. Hope he likes it hot!!
on 28 December 2015
Good sample pack of Dave's Gourmet Foods hot sauces recommended before you buy the large bottles as Dave's is not run of the mill hot sauce.
I bought it to take on a trip as it saved carrying large bottles as I already love Dave's hot sauces.
on 1 November 2014
Great little set to try before buying a bigger bottle. I tried each with a bit of crispbread and all were fine except the Insanity Sauce. That stuff was so hot it hurt my ears it was awesome, I couldn't recommend it more.
on 6 September 2014
Good little taster set before deciding to buy a bigger bottle. Three wernt to my taste but I am very picky with my spices!
on 10 July 2014
Came quickly, got for my dad as he likes hot things. Will be buying bigger bottles of the sauce and a great price.
on 21 December 2015
Way smaller than I expected, however I suspect you'll only need a small amount to blow your head off!!!

See one answered question