Customer reviews

Style: Carousel|Change

on 18 April 2012
item was as described and arrived very promptly, unfortunately item was broken so i had to return it and got my money back
on 22 September 2010
Very good quality build, very sturdy and looks very impressive. The jars are also labeled which was very helpful and a nice little feature that would have overwise been overlooked.
33 Comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 June 2009
Very pleased when this product arrived - looks nice on my worktop-my only criticism-no spare labels so ill have to purchase some,otherwise would recommend because its such excellent quality
on 16 February 2013
i bought 2 of these one for my daughter and one for my son, they are both into cooking and they love it. great for storeage and lots of different spices and herbs.
nothing to dislike about this at al.
on 16 October 2008
I bought this item a few months back and I am about to sell it on.This product is good looking and being revolving, it is very handy in the kitchen.BUT with increased use, the lids stop closing(and stay closed) which is the greatest downside to this product.Being a spice/herb lover I bought this to keep the spices and herbs readily available and fresh, with the lid problem, I have rated this product rather low. I am now looking for another with more jars and more secure lids.If you are considering buying this and you use herbs and spices daily, I would not recommend it.I would only recommend this to anyone who wants this item to embellish a kitchen and hardly,if ever, uses the spice/herb bottles.
11 Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2012
This was a present for my daughter's boyfriend who loves to cook. He's delighted with it and would recommend it. The delivery was prompt and I have no complaints whatsoever.
on 27 May 2014
A lovely looking spice rack with elegant spice bottles. There was a problem with the condition of the item so I contacted Olde Thompson who provided a solution free of charge. They are friendly, attentive and genuinely concerned to provide outstanding customer service. I would definitely buy their products again.
on 26 January 2011
I thought this was a bit pricey at point of ordering so I was relieved when it arrived to find it was quite well made and sturdy. It's fits nicely and looks good on a worktop and keeps all my spices handy while I'm cooking.
on 4 January 2015
Very poor quality. When it arrived the plastic carousel had snapped.
The contents of the jars looked nice though. If the center pillar of the carousel was stronger, it would be a good product.
on 28 January 2010
Brilliant spice rack.It looks good and holds a good range and quantity of spices!
My daughter bought me the single tier version and I loved it so I bought her the double version.