Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 11 May 2004
Most people seem to know Bernie Mac from Charlie's angels and a few other big movies, but the fact is he's an amazing stand up comic. Fans of Russel Simmons' Def Jam will recognise him as the guy who gave us, "stir it like coffee," and "i ain't scared of you...". This show simply puts Mac's humour into a sort of sitcom type show at first i was a little sceptical but it works, and it works well. Mac has his trademark, "i ain't scared of you," humour and is put into all kinds of hilarious situations such as being locked out of his house by his kids on a hot day, ok it doesn't sound too great but Mac's style turns it into comedy classic. Even if you don't buy this at least buy something with Bernie Mac in, like Def Jam because he is hilarious.
on 15 April 2005
I have watched this series over and over again and I still find one-liners and facial expressions that I missed before...I just can't wait for the second season to come out!
Bernie Mac is seriously underated as a comedic actor, his talents only seem to be seen in small parts of big films, hopefully people will see his true potential soon.
on 14 May 2011
I have the box series of this and have always loved Bernie Mac even in his early days and his comedy genius was taken away far too soon when he was coming into his own. It's a box set I never get tired of watching you were truly a star Bernie RIP
on 9 September 2009
i just love this series, bernie is awsome in it, the best show on tv. but where the hell is the rest of the seasons????
on 19 November 2013
When I first put the first DVD on my daughter said this isn't funny, by the time we got to the second episode she was laughing out loud. She has now bought the set for herself. Bernie Mac & the cast are excellent. A must have.
on 30 April 2011
I enjoyed this show when first shown on tv (i think it was channel 4 in the} mornings)but it never had a proper season run so i'm not sure if we ever saw all seasons over here. Its nice to be able to get the first season i do hope the other four will be realsed. Its such a shame to hear of Bernies passing great comedian and enjoyed whatever projects he was involved in.
on 28 August 2014
My grandchildren watches this over and over and over, I think you get the point. Its great fun to watch for all the family.
on 7 January 2016
A great season! Bernie is the king of comedy! Rip!