Customer reviews

Size: 325ml|Change

on 20 April 2017
I had read reviews saying that this shampo was good for greasy hair, I brought for my daughter who is 18 and probably hormonal because she is having real trouble with greasy hair just lately. This shampo and the conditioner unfortunately made it worst, she woke up after washing the night before with awful dull greasy looking hair, usually her hair looks ok for 2 days then turns greasy. I am really disappointed as it obviously doesn't suit her hair type. I am going to give it a go on my dry hair and see how it goes.
on 20 May 2017
If you're buying this shampoo because you suffer with greasy hair, don't bother. I have tried everything to combat my greasy Barnet and really thought this might do the trick after reading some good reviews, but, if anything it made my hair even more oily. Washed it in the morning, oil slick by late afternoon, rubbish.
on 23 September 2016
Really good shampoo, makes your hair feel really clean after and is especially good to use before applying Henna!
on 23 April 2017
I like this shampoo but as other reviews suggest it does work the best if used with conditioner afterwards. otherwise the hair goes a little crazy and frizzy. It smells great and lasts long.
on 20 July 2016
Fabulous shampoo, the smell is so organic, and clean it makes washing hair so much more enjoyable.
on 3 February 2017
This is my second bottle and I love it. You need to get used to a natural shampoo (allow about 2 weeks of transition period). But now my hair looks clean and healthy.
on 21 May 2017
Very strong smelling lemon. Brilliant product and irganic
on 27 June 2016
Unfortunately this had leaked during the delivery process, possibly down to being sent in rather poor packaging with no form of protection. Other than that made my hair feel soft and properly clean, doesn't strip colour too bad. Would buy again.
on 10 September 2016
Really cleans my hair and smells so good! Hair stays clean longer. Great shampoo!
on 13 March 2013
very happy with this product, it does what it says on the bottle, my hair is always lovely after i have used it, i usually use it once a week after i have used lots of products on my hair excellent