Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 31 August 2013
My Grandson enjoyed watching this. His current fascination is with dragons and he has watched this several times nice animation.
on 21 May 2004
I feel privileged for being born when I was because I got to see Dungeons and Dragons as a kid. Admittedly there are other reasons as well, but this one rates very highly for it just wouldn't be the same watching it for the first time as an adult. Neither would be it be right to be watching it as a kid today because it doesn't have any Power Puff girls flying around saving the day. IOW it would be deemed boring. Not by this avid fan though who, along with a allegiance of fans born in the mid-late 70's, adore this series for it's simple storytelling and entertaining characters. Out of the lead heroic characters, every child must be able to identify him/herself with one of them. Be it a butch, brave archer or a spineless cavalier, there is identity.
Dungeons and Dragons has THE most evil villain of all time - Venger. This later viewing as an adult has made me realise just what an evil villain Venger is. His obsession for power and killing is relentless and is still terrifying by today's standards. No characters in a children's TV series have been placed in as much danger as the poor children stranded in the real life theme park ride of Dungeons and Dragons.
What's more, you don't have to be a role-playing nerd to watch it. Fortunately, it bears hardly any resemblance to the strategy game and just gets on with piling the heroes in grave danger and takes freedom away from them as quickly as they find it. It has the odd dungeon and many, many dragons - awesome.
on 2 June 2004
Just like the other reviewers i was also a kid and grew up as a huge fan of this. I e-mailed the publishers of these great DVD's and they said there would be 4 DVD comin out soon and also there might be an introduction of a Box set. But i dont care just as long as they release as many episodes as possible. I watched all the episodes they day the DVD come and i thought there were some great episodes such as The Search for Dungeon Master and the Valley of the Unicorns. If your a fan of this then i suggest you buy it.
on 9 July 2004
I am so chuffed they released Dungeons and Dragons! The only cartoon i ever enjoyed as a child, everyone my age loves dungeons and dragons and loads of mates piled round mine to watch it again!! so many classic lines ('give me a break!') so many classic episodes, more to come hopefully!
on 16 July 2015
Great nostalgia
on 22 December 2016
Very happy
on 26 May 2016
Very good
on 9 March 2005
I loved Saturdays when I was a child because of this cartoon. Me and my older brother would watch this show as he would cornhole me. The memories are still clear and I'm so glad they have finally brought this to dvd. Can't wait to relive the memories when I invite him over to watch it again.