Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Size: 2m|Change

on 2 February 2016
Absolutely POOR quality. I was fooled by previous reviews. I received one CAT5e cable and one without ANY MARKING whatsoever.
The cable insulation feels very thin and of poor quality. There is no BELKIN branding anywhere. Feels very cheap. Free returns only apply to UK residents in this case, so I am stuck with these.
on 29 October 2014
Not Belkin (as far as I can tell) and cat5e rather than the cat6 I ordered. Watch out, these people seem to be mis-selling.
on 17 April 2017
You get what you pay for the speed and protection is good from the product and comes at a good price, it is perfect for people who once thet cable is laid will not touch it for a long time however in my case i used this on the go from LAN events as well as within work and university. The one thing you will come to realise is that the connectors are very easy to break. I purchased three of them and within 3 months i had to bin 2 of them and the third one is staying put just to save some money. Good for maybe office use but for people who move perhaps look at others.
on 25 April 2017
Purchased 3 different 3m colours, plus a 5m, all appear genuine Belkin branded items with Cat6 labelling etc. Admittedly they were all specifically via Amazon (add on prices I could not deny!)

They do have Black tips vs those in the official photo's, not that I mind.
review image
on 27 June 2017
I've ordered quite a few of these as I've been tidying my home & home office networks up.

All of the cables I've received so far have been genuine and of a good quality.

Patch bays and network switches are now nice and tidy and all running at 1Gbps.
review image
VINE VOICEon 19 February 2013
Bought a selection of Cat6 patch cables for TP-LINK TL-SG1008D 8-port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch , Plastic Case so I was running Gigabit Ethernet on all my connections. This is a well made cable that seems to work well with the switch. One thing to note, the cable isn't very flexible so the available length will not be the full 50cm. If you have network points next to or on top of each other, then this will be idea and prevent the 'cable spaghetti' nightmare of network engineers everywhere.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 11 June 2013
I needed a couple of extra cables, and as these were the same price as cat5 when I bought them (half the price they are now), it was a no brainer to choose cat6, even though I can't measure any difference performance-wise. But at least if I have to call my ISP to report a connection problem, and they read off their useless pre-prepared script "Are you using cat6 cables?", I can now say, truthfully, "That's totally irrelevant, but yes" :-)
on 14 August 2017
I use this to directly connect my laptop to my router when I am inside so I can turn off my wifi as a direct connection is fast for transferring files.
on 5 June 2017
These cables are durable and easy to manage. I have had these installed in a high traffic environment with no issues for a while now. I would highly recommend.
on 23 March 2017
Connects my 5 port switch to my Pi and works well, Nicely made cables. I would purchase again when the needs arise