Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 26 May 2016
This glue doesnt have any stick or anything to apply the glue with at the first place and when the glue dries completely it dries solid hard and it started poking my eyes and my everlid got really itchy. U can literally break the dried glue thats how hard it was.
on 25 July 2017
My lashes last about 3 weeks with this glue, only need to use very little so will last a really long time. I'd highly recommend! Not too harsh on my natural lashes. After suffering allergies to stronger brands of eyelash glues I was nervous to try a new one but this one is perfect, I stick my eyelashes on myself and then cant feel that they are even there. I'll 100% buy this glue again.
on 20 July 2017
This is very very very strong glue it keeps my eyelashes on for weeks on end!! Although when removing eyelashes it sometimes removes my eyelashes but that's because I don't use a eyelash glue remover as I have sensitive eyes.
on 9 April 2017
This glue is horrific! It stuck to my eyelashes and literally nothing could get it off. Lost so many of my beautiful natural eyelashes because of this stupid glue! Switched to technic glue and although they're extremely small bottles they're gentle on the eye and last sooooo long. This glue also damages the false eyeslashes! Had to buy so many new one, not good!
on 5 May 2017
positive I can give this product is it's colour no white crusting like other brands, lasts 3-5 days x
on 14 April 2017
Lasts a long time. Have to buy a new bottle when used 3/4 as the strength isn't there. very good price 💋
on 3 July 2017
Only lasts a day then falls off
on 15 September 2017
This is the second time I've ordered this, I was expected to arrive 2 weeks from when I placed the order but came the day after so I'm beyond impressed. I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future. Thank you xx
on 24 August 2017
I use this glue almost every day and I love it. It's strong enough to keep the lashes attached however doesn't have the strong odour others have which cause my eyes to stream
on 5 July 2017
Worst ever!!!!! Went crusty and clumpy. Was so hard to get off

See one answered question