Customer reviews

Style: DLCR2 3V|Size: Pack of 2|Change
Price:£4.09+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 July 2017
Great batteries. Bought for dog walking torch and they are so strong and longlasting. Living & walking in dark countryside this strength and longevity are very reassuring. Much much cheaper than in shops/DIY stores and promptly delivered too. I also find sourcing this size difficult in shops. Other brands are a false economy if you need consistent, dependable power. Very highly recommended.
on 11 November 2016
I go for Duracell almost every time I purchase batteries. These were purchased for and LED torch and perform as expected. They have had loads of use already and are still going strong.
They're batteries, not much to say really. As I expect from a good brand they work fine. I love Duracell as they're so consistent in quality. Needed this odd size for the reader for my electicity gadget, the one that tells me how much we're using and what each day, week, month has cost. You can get cheaper batteries of course, but they don't last long and for the few pence extra I'd rather go for these and not have to keep getting new ones.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 April 2017
Batteries are batteries and you cannot say much more. I did not get any duds, and they are of the quality that you would expect from duracell
on 18 July 2017
It is a long lasting (yet to be proved) battery which I needed for my smoke alarm. To date it is all working fine.
on 9 March 2017
Good batteries - but were wrong size (which was my error!)
Have ordered the correct ones now!! :-)
on 11 May 2017
Brought these for my minolta camera, they do the trick and last a long time and the price is Great !
on 15 October 2016
Quickly sent, exactly what I wanted and at a great price, so good in fact I have purchased another pack. Highly recommended.
on 31 March 2017
Batteries just as I ordered and expected - Just what I needed
on 2 September 2017
Battery was stored in a dry place but when I went to use them they didn't work