Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 19 February 2017
Brought for 5+ year old granddaughter, she didn't like the first story found it a bit "scary" so hasn't watch the rest as yet !
on 26 June 2013
this is a lovely item, i bought this for a birthday gift for my great grand daughter who will be 3 soon, and i am sure she will love it
on 30 December 2012
bought this for my granddaughter but enjoyed them myself lovely stories of mice families in the woods suitable for all ages
on 29 July 2013
My 4 yr. old grandchildren just love this DVD.....allowing me peace to prepare food!
Boys might not be so spell-bound
on 18 July 2013
Granddaughter was entranced! It would be nice to get the entire set, but hard to find out which we need to buy for that!
on 1 April 2013
Loved by all that watch. Grandson 2 and Grandaughter 5. Lovely stories for younger children. Would recommend to a friend.
on 20 October 2013
Haven't actually watched it as bought for someone else. Had no complaints though. So I think they would recommend it.
on 19 November 2015
Lovey series I watched them as a little girl and now my little girl is watching them! ☺️ very fast delivery as well.
on 6 November 2014
Our 2 year old grandson actually sat down and watched this. Good stories and great animation. Would recommend it.
on 14 June 2013
My little boy loves these stories and has a print of the campfire on the mountainside in his bedroom. Brilliant!