Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 5 February 2008
This DVD is a rare gem in childrens entertainment. Percy is a kind, caring 'gardener' who lives in his little shed (very well equiped for a small space) with all his animal 'friends' around. All lovely episodes with good stories teaching children about caring for the environment and other people/animals. Would thoroughly recommend as 'family viewing'. We all love it in our house.
on 4 May 2014
I bought this believing that it would be a useful guide to the actual work of the park keeper, as it has long been an ambition of mine to become one. Imagine my surprise and joy when, having just watched a few episodes, I actually secured a position at a park in N. Yorkshire. However, on my very first day of work, or should I say evening, I was savagely attacked by both a fox and a badger, who I can only assume were acting in tandem, and was forced to resign. Oh deluded youth!
on 25 May 2017
Lovely, my granddaughter loves it. The stories are gentle and are all about animals and the kind park keeper Percy.
on 7 July 2017
Fabulous I never thought I'd find these stories my granddaughter loves them
on 5 April 2017
Lovely stories for young children.
on 8 March 2017
Bought for Grandson to watch on his DVD player
on 20 April 2017
Lovely story book
on 25 May 2017
Bought for my great granddaughter who I babysit, and she adores Percy and his friends. Needless to say we watch it over and over. She is 3 years.
on 24 September 2014