Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 25 March 2017
What a great box set watched these Videos years ago great action had to buy them for my collection.
on 28 December 2014
Predator is good but Predator 2 is rubbish. I can't understand why they made another one. Predator blew the jungle up in the first one, so that finished it and now he's in New York. I can't get into the second one.
on 3 June 2017
Thanks
on 23 July 2017
5*****
on 15 May 2017
Excellent quality and speedy delivery
on 24 May 2017
Thank you.
on 22 July 2017
Disk in good condition no scratches, excellent value for money!
on 20 July 2013
But it wasn't for me, it was for number two girlchild who adores it and it takes pride of place in her extensive film collection.
on 26 April 2017
Top draw horror
on 23 June 2001
Predator 1 is one of the most enjoyable action movies I have ever seen. For me it reminds me of a time when Arnie was at his peak and nothing could stand in his way whether it be 7ft tall monsters from outer space or indestructible cyborgs from the furure. Predator displays some neat suspense, mega violence and such a cool monster. It can see the heat of our bodies and hunts us down for sport, for his amusement; what a great creation. Predator 2 is just as good a movie as the 1st, less on the suspense, more mindless violence, and the Predator displays an even more awe inspiring weapons arsenal! However, what lets the movie down is inevitably the lack of Arnie. However Danny Glover does some pretty credible work as the tough as '20ft thick hardened steel' cop going up against an almost indestructible foe! I have a gripe though. I've seen Predator 1 many times on VHS and I've noticed some cutting of some scenes of the attack on the camp at the beginning and an edited death scene for one of the main characters 3/4 way through. And why are there little or no extra features!!! God I hate it with DVD and film studios do that!