on 21 October 2004
Just a short review. I think this is the best fitness video/dvd I have used. It is not for people into excessive fitness but is a very good routine for those getting back into fitness/short on time/or those that are building their fitness up. It is split into 3 workouts that can be done all together or seperately. A friend of mine has also used this to get back into shape after having a baby and said it was excellent. You dont need much in the way of equipment either. The DVD edition is the best because it is easier to start and stop.
on 12 January 2006
Now I get easily irritated by instructors but this was fantastic! Cindy is very normal and not stupidly perfect or fake-tanned and the instructor is really lovely. As an ex-dancer I've done a lot of varied training and this is completely professional. Clearly and safely explained, it covers the whole body almost without you realising it!
I haven't just had a baby but post-natal workouts are often very good for toning the body and this is no exception - it's not a heavy cardio DVD but you do sweat. I got a fantastic body in a few weeks - all over! I highly reccomend this, particularly if, like me, you like a relaxing workout in the morning (you can choose from a 12-minute, 30-minute and 45-minute routine). Very satisfying!
on 21 July 2003
I would recommend this video to anyone and not just people who have just given birth. It gives you the chance to ease back into exercise by starting on the 1st 2 sections. The main part of the video being the last section tones every single part of your body. I know this because i have often woken up the next day with my body aching when i have been out of practice. But i really dont mind the aches because i know that i have had a really good workout which is the most important thing to me. The excercises are fun and enjoyable and really worth it when you see the results which shouldnt take long as it is such a powerful workout.
on 25 March 2003
I can vouch for this video as I have owned it for nearly 5 years now. It is incrediby good value and it's great to keep on the shelf. I do not use it every day as I'm a pretty active person, I do kickboxing regularly, hence I use it for those times when I cant go to training. It is not an aerobics workout (though it does make you sweat) and it's great for body toning. Even though I'm fairly fit, I always end up aching the next day as it covers most body muscles. Excellently produced, professionally done, not like most amateur videos you find in the market. In 5 years I've never got bored of it!
on 2 November 2001
I used this tape after a surgery, which came in the middle of my overall attempt to lose weight. It was great for me at the stage when just walking 1/2 a mile was very hard going. It helped get me fit enough to really start exercising again.
My only warning to folks is to know this is a slow going tape designed to get a body moving again, not a really challenging workout that you may be used to from her last "Next Challenge" workout, which is for intermediate and seasoned exercisers.
on 12 November 2008
I purchased this as an aid to help me get back into a fitness routine after a prolonged period of zilch exercise (so no, I wasn't pregnant). I was already impressed that it was Kathy Kaehler who was guiding Cindy Crawford in this, as I had seen her work on Claudia's Perfectly Fit series and found her workouts to be safe, easy and effective. This DVD is great because unlike the body-part-specific nature of the Perfectly Fit series, Kathy and Cindy get you to workout all the major problem areas (esp. legs, bums, and abs) in either an easy 15 minute workout (A), an intermediate 15 minute workout (B), or a full-blown 40 minute total workout (C). Both workouts B and C have some easy, non-complicated cardio thrown in intermittently. The reason this DVD is effective is that even if you opt for the easy 15 minute routine because of time restrictions (or lack of motivation) you will still get a fantastic overall muscle-toning workout. After just 2 weeks of doing both of the 15 minute workouts, I've noticed trimmer thighs, firmer abs, and my jeans are noticeabley looser everytime I put them on. I can't wait to move on to the 40 minute workout now!

Highly, highly recommended. Kathy Kaehler, once again, makes getting a beautiful body totally achievable.
on 6 March 2003
I bought this video as it was recommended for anyone who hadn't exercised much (not just new mums) by The Sunday Times. I've used the workouts A and B mostly - unfortunately I've stopped using it as often as the long steps exercises don't suit my knees but if you are a bit younger, I'd recommend it as a good way to get a bit of exercise without sweating all over your living room. If you are a gym& fitness keen bean this won't be for you, but if you sigh when walking past shop windows, this is a good place to start.
on 8 June 2000
This video can be as challenging or as achievable as you want, and is perfect for new mums. If you haven't been able to exercise properly for nine months, and need a motivational video which you can slot into baby's 'routine', this is perfect. It targets all those muscles which you'd forgotten existed, with a small amount of cardio work to get you back into shape. The three different workouts enable you to chose the most appropriate session depending on how much time you have, or how fit/tired you're feeling.
on 29 November 2001
I bought this before I got pregnant because I hadn't been working out very much. However, since the birth of my daughter I have been using this just as Cindy describes in the video and have seen more definition in my legs and have seen my strength and endurance improve. I haven't gotten to the third segmant yet, but I'm engouraged by how I feel!! Did I say I LOVE Kathy KAehler!!!! I have every workout vidoe she has done and she really makes the moves easy to follow!!!
on 31 January 2001
I bought this video thinking that it will make me exercice a bit more after giving birth to my daughter. However, I found Cindy Crawford's video a bit disapointing. Although the settings and the music are very good, the exercices are pretty repetive and quite boring. I think that this video is made primarily to women that usually do not exercice or people who are interested in a very smooth way to get back into shape in the first 3 pre-pregnancy weeks.