Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change

on 4 March 2016
Really it's just a list of words/pictures you could easily come up with yourself. However, it's there and ready so easy to pick up and play a few rounds. The kids like it (which is the point really!)
on 14 May 2014
I bought this game as it suits a young child my grand Daughter kept cheating looked at pictures first then was able to guess what we were miming.To young to read yet but it was fun and not to expensive
on 16 October 2014
Ow what fun we all have has a family. This game was bought for Christmas last year and we have played with it so much kids and adults alike. Great fun easy to describe words. Love it !!!!!!! 10/10
on 25 February 2015
This is a really easy game for the little ones to play but as a family we all like to play. It's a good game but not enough options for the children as they very quickly learn "the answers"
on 6 March 2015
My daughter loves this game. Hours of fun and there are three different levels on one card. You just have to agree on what level you care doing before the game starts. Plenty of cards and good fun.
on 28 December 2012
I have a five year old and a year old, not d so good for the younger one but five yet old loves it, good for all family to play , options means it will grow with the kids ability, highly recommend.
on 22 March 2013
My 3 year old son loves the designs and loves playing the colourful cards. It will be even more useful as he grows and starts to read. A game for a few years, kids should not get bored with it
on 27 February 2014
I look after two children with learning difficulties and this box of charades is just right to get them thinking about things. It is very accessible for young children and fun for adults too.
on 18 May 2013
Bought this as a present for my grandson. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to play this with him yet (Skylanders have taken over just now). Hope to play soon, it looks good fun.
on 4 February 2013
I bought this for my two granddaughters for Christmas. They love it. The 8 year old can read and act the cards and the 4 year old looks at the pictures and does the actions. A good buy.