on 18 June 2013
I like this watch due to illuminated light.It was value for money.it was quality watch and was packaged was good
on 14 July 2013
Fits well on 12year old boys wrist. Not too big as many are on that age group. He really likes it.
on 8 October 2013
Lovely watch.My 12 year old son thinks its great.
He has slim wrists and it fits very well.
A good buy.
on 31 May 2013
That's a watch that you forget you're wearing. It's great in its simplicity. I recommend it for everyday use. I have bought two of these.
on 22 February 2011
the display is too dark and the numbers are almost invisible to see unless you tilt the watch at an angle to catch the light.the date and month are too small to be practical and you would need a magnifying glass to see the day of the week. i have since ordered a casio f91 which is cheaper clearer and easier to read but not as nice looking.
One person found this helpful
on 17 May 2013
So Betty, what do you think?
I ordered watch for myself when arrived I ask my wife would she like it as her watch was a bit small how did Amazon know I gave it to my wife very strange??
on 28 November 2013
They said there weren't instructions supplied with this watch, I know for a fact there should have been. Timex always supply them for this watch.
on 3 April 2012
Bought this watch instead of my Puma digital watch. The watch is very light, small and the strap is extremely thin, the overall feeling is cheap! Very cheap, and in fact the watch looks cheap as well (said my wife who doesn't care much about design). The buttons are very hard to push and the date is month-day which is the opposite of the way you write dates in Denmark (and it cannot be changed). I suppose the watch or the strap will break anytime...
What I liked was the price, but I don't think the watch looks "retro" in a good way (my first watch in the early eigthties was a rock-solid Timex), it just looks cheap. So....
on 19 January 2011
This is a great watch by timex and is very comfortable to wear.
It is nice and light on your arm, i hate heavy bulky watches !

The band is a nice length and the black colour looks really good and masculine.
It features an alarm, stopwatch, 12/24 HR TIME, indiglo light and hourly time signal and i really like the green display. It also keeps time very well.

I tried the silver and gold versions of this watch but i had to give them to a charity shop as the expanding bracelets on the silver and gold versions were too tight on my arm and it was really annoying me.

The HOURLY TIME SIGNAL is very easy to switch on and off :-

*NB*.. FIRST make sure you are in REGULAR CLOCK DISPLAY MODE and then...

TO SWITCH ON press the START/STOP BUTTON(TOP RIGHT) and the COLON will flash on the display; this means the signal is switched on.
TO SWITCH OFF press the START/STOP BUTTON again and the COLON will stop flashing on the display; this means the signal is switched off.

A great basic watch by timex and well worth 5 STARS !
on 2 October 2009
Bought this as a casual watch to wear at weekends etc. Its lightweight but durable, has the Indiglo backlight and all the usual features of an 80s digital - stopwatch, hourly chimer (optional), date etc. Very pleased with this watch, it can also be worn with smart casual as these 80s designs are very fasionable again, apparently. Bargian price too if you don't mind it in black.
2 people found this helpful