Customer reviews

on 4 January 2015
Not only is this music cult but it is also beautifully composed. With this music playing in my car I really believe I am a member of Spectrum! White as snow is the best! Buy it now!
on 29 May 2016
Awesome Soundtrack. as i am a fan of Captain Scarlet This is Awesome and great to listen to
on 10 November 2015
Great,I love the program and the music. It came before time. Thank you.
VINE VOICEon 14 February 2004
Following on from the hugely successful recent release of music from Thunderbirds comes this equally excellent round up of all that was best from Captain Scarlet. Not as instantly recognisable as that of Thunderbirds, this CD does explore many of the themes that to my knowledge have never before been released. Just reminicise those glory days of your youth and those now of my young son who is an equally avid fan of all things Gerry Anderson. I hear he is in the process of recreating Captain Scarlet in a revolutinary new format, I am sure with Gerry's track record it will be a huge success. However, can anyone possibly equal the sheer genius and creativity of Barry Gray music to go with it? Sadly I cannot see it. I look forward to the next release of Barry Gray's music, I do hope it will be either Space 2001 or UFO.
on 5 October 2013
Excellent collection of music. Took me straight back to my childhood. This has everything you would want from a Scarlet soundtrack. Buy it Earthmen.
on 20 March 2009
This is what I have been looking for since childhood. The complete music for Captain Scarlet. From the opening 21st Century sting, down to the end titles song from the group Spectrum, this CD just brings it all back. There is even an extra special ending to the CD which I will not give away, but Scarlet fans will just love. Buy this CD because you will love every second of it. "Spectrum Is Green"
on 14 February 2004
At last, just when the Thunderbirds theme was becoming over exposed, new music from the world of Gerry Anderson !
This is a really refreshing album... The themes & suites from Captain Scarlet are better then ever. I am really amazed at the quality of the recordings, the editers & producers did a superb job on this release. I hope this will lead to other releases, such as JOE 90 & UFO !
Eric